RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

DreamWorks New Web Page

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2018, 06:55 PM
Dblex
My Feedback: (81)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I am wondering if it's an IOS challenge? On my iPad 2 it is a struggle...... I just needed 4mm bolts and tnuts and it was a pain to scroll pages...I will have to wait until I get home to try it on my PC
Old 05-07-2018, 06:58 PM
TonyBuilder
My Feedback: (11)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

It is so hard to find anything I just end up giving up, sad because I would be buying stuff on a weekly basses, just logging in is a feet.

TB
Old 05-07-2018, 07:02 PM
Dblex
My Feedback: (81)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

So where is everyone going now?
Old 05-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Len Todd

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

ElectroDynamics has the basic festo fittings.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:06 PM
Art ARRO
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

All,
Contact Peter A. at: altecarerc.com. Festo Fittings are foremost on their product listing and they stock a full line of 3, 4 and 6 mm fittings. Also, check their line of retracts, struts and wheels. I've had superb dealings with them.
Regards,
Art ARRO
Old 05-07-2018, 09:40 PM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by SECRET AGENT View Post
I keep hearing "horror stories" about the new web site but everytime I use it I have no issues. I'm beginning to believe it's a problem with individuals and not the site. Just saying my experience is completely different from yours.
Actually, this is a new issue that I saw for the first time on Sunday. I've ordered from the site several times since the change w/o issue and was even able to help someone over at Flying Giants find something they couldn't find on their own.

Originally Posted by Dblex View Post
I am wondering if it's an IOS challenge? On my iPad 2 it is a struggle...... I just needed 4mm bolts and tnuts and it was a pain to scroll pages...I will have to wait until I get home to try it on my PC
I'm on a Surface running Windows 10, and had the same issue on both Chrome and Edge. Just tried again and ran into the same issue.
Old 05-15-2018, 12:44 PM
siclick33

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Aside from the website issues (which seem to be improving) has anyone else had difficulties with response to emails?

I have sent them 2 messages recently (one using the website contact form a couple of days ago) with no reply as of yet.
Old 05-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Len
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have had some email issues with the JetCat repair facility which is a subdivision, but in VA not FL. I rather think they are inundated with issues t this point and are just totally overwhelmed by their web site and their customers and maybe even engine repairs. A bit drastic from the UK but I called them when I had to make an order that the web site just would not approve...
Len
Old 05-15-2018, 04:45 PM
DWChris

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hello All, I don't, and am not usually a social media butterfly, But I assure all that we are addressing all issues with the website on a daily basis. We have Lisa, Jose, Hyia, and Mei, and myself and any other available staff members/resources available working on making it more user user friendly. Todd was a great teacher, mentor, and visionary, as had been quoted in previous posts. With his guidance, I became responsible for maintaining the original site over the past years, and I understand your frustration as well as my own. Yes, I too agree, the original platform was super glitchy, but its is getting better. Please forgive me for using to many I's in this post, as this is not about me, but the future of DREAMWORKS, and the customer service, customer base, and products we provide. This is just me putting me posting. Thanks! See you in NC if were not flooded out!

Regards,

Chris
Old 05-15-2018, 04:51 PM
DWChris

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Oh %$#!,

I forgot George! Sorry man!

LOL
Old 05-15-2018, 05:26 PM
Len
My Feedback: (3)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by DWChris View Post
Hello All, I don't, and am not usually a social media butterfly, But I assure all that we are addressing all issues with the website on a daily basis. We have Lisa, Jose, Hyia, and Mei, and myself and any other available staff members/resources available working on making it more user user friendly. Todd was a great teacher, mentor, and visionary, as had been quoted in previous posts. With his guidance, I became responsible for maintaining the original site over the past years, and I understand your frustration as well as my own. Yes, I too agree, the original platform was super glitchy, but its is getting better. Please forgive me for using to many I's in this post, as this is not about me, but the future of DREAMWORKS, and the customer service, customer base, and products we provide. This is just me putting me posting. Thanks! See you in NC if were not flooded out!

Regards,

Chris
Thanks for jumping in Chris, it seems as if DMP was just a bit too silent on here and as Todd used to do from time to time when necessary, your post is a calming influence!
Len
Old 05-16-2018, 11:55 AM
siclick33

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

DWChris, assuming that youíre in contact with those dealing with customer support at Dreamworks, could you please ask them to look through their support Ďticketsí as created by the website?

Iím still waiting for a reply before I can place my order.

Thanks,
Old 05-16-2018, 12:43 PM
siclick33

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Disregard, all sorted
Old 05-16-2018, 04:47 PM
LimitDwn
My Feedback: (21)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have not read this thread from start to finish nor do i plan on it, but today was the first time that i went on the site and had to find a few things to spend money on. Yes the site is different then before and it took a few minutes to figure things out and how things work, but it did not take long (10 minutes) to find the items that I was looking for and it was all in the cart ready to buy. I have in the past always called in my orders as I did this time and with no issue the order was taken and the transaction completed. The order was hand walked back to the shipping department and within 30 minutes I had an email telling me my order was ready to ship with a tracking number. This is what costumer service is all about.

The team at DreamWorks will get all bugs worked out in time and the web site will work without issue. We as customers need to be understanding and patent as things get worked out, we also need to let the DreamWorks team know when there are things that are not working correctly so that it can be fixed.

Keep up the good work DreamWorks

Robert
Old 05-28-2018, 07:54 AM
Auburn02
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Anyone able to load the site at all today? All I have to try on is an iPad and iPhone, not sure if itís failing in all browsers.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:56 AM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by Auburn02 View Post
Anyone able to load the site at all today? All I have to try on is an iPad and iPhone, not sure if itís failing in all browsers.
Yes, me too. in Safari ad Google Chrone.
Old 05-28-2018, 08:09 AM
Len Todd

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Yep. While they have made serval improvements in the last couple weeks, one apparently must have gone awry. Its down on MS Edge too. Maybe they are working on the site this weekend.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:55 AM
RSO

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Working fine just now on MS Edge with Windows 10.
Old 05-29-2018, 09:29 AM
Auburn02

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Back in now, and huge improvements since I last checked the site. My biggest issue was the shopping cart not holding my items between sessions but that is now resolved, so I can add things over time via any device I use and it's all sitting there and ready when I finally want to check out and place the order. I'm happy.
Old 05-29-2018, 01:10 PM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Just placed an order...seemless. Great work Lisa and gang!!!

Rex
Old 06-02-2018, 06:59 AM
geebeeman
My Feedback: (20)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Their website is down again. Frustrating!
Old 06-02-2018, 03:38 PM
rcmigpilot
My Feedback: (26)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Must be back up, worked for me.
Old 06-04-2018, 05:05 PM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default yeah...no

I tried a basic search for a replacement battery and the interface was very frustrating. NO descriptions at all and the default items per page is 9 (!), though it does go "up to" 30 (!). I was one of Todd's first customers when he started the whole thing and I get the whole legacy thing. The bottom line is that I'm not going to work hard and get frustrated trying to send them my money, it's hard and frustrating earning it!

I'll look elsewhere.
Old 06-06-2018, 03:14 AM
horsefeetky

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

i just ordered from chief aircraft for my current build needs and they even called me the next day to talk about not having a certain colored air vent in stock as i requested be sent. i accepted another color but it was nice to feel the customer service and speed in filling my online order that was simple as always to place. i have spent much mula with dreamworks and im sure i will again at jets over ky but until then i found the web site a waist of my time to trudge through and i get frustrated easily in my older age with non conforming things and places like that.

i will stay with this thread for the day all is working smooth and fast and the search feature gives you prompt direct results.. then i will venture back for online purchases.
Old 06-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Auburn02

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
I tried a basic search for a replacement battery and the interface was very frustrating. NO descriptions at all and the default items per page is 9 (!), though it does go "up to" 30 (!).
I do wish the default list was more than 9....and I wish there wasn't a max of 30. And that the default view was the list view instead of the tile view.

I swear there used to be descriptions but now it's just part numbers, agree that's not very easy to look through at all. Hopefully temporary. And the thumbnail images are way bigger than necessary.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service