Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

DreamWorks New Web Page

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

DreamWorks New Web Page

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 05:35 AM
tp777fo
My Feedback: (28)

Received 126 Likes on 87 Posts

Take that!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	nuke.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	2259064  
Old 03-13-2018, 05:58 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome response Lisa, glad to see you TCB !!! Placed my first order last night from the new site, all went perfect !! Billing and shipping address's were different, had all my stuff in wish list and moved it to cart and checked out smooth as silk !!! The site is different but I'm starting to get the hang of it !!! I hope the trailer operations are still in the picture, sure is nice to have there at the big events for sure !!

Cheers,
Dan Massey
Old 03-13-2018, 06:37 AM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rcjetsaok
Awesome response Lisa, glad to see you TCB !!! Placed my first order last night from the new site, all went perfect !! Billing and shipping address's were different, had all my stuff in wish list and moved it to cart and checked out smooth as silk !!! The site is different but I'm starting to get the hang of it !!! I hope the trailer operations are still in the picture, sure is nice to have there at the big events for sure !!

Cheers,
Dan Massey
Thank you very much Dan. Dreamworks Mobile is still in operation... we are getting ready for Florida Jets!!!
Old 03-13-2018, 07:55 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

I could not bring myself to post on this thread as the very thought of not having dreamworks is a night mare I don't want to even contemplate.

Long live Dreamworks!
Old 03-13-2018, 11:26 AM
Linda JCD

Default Dreamworks New Web Page

I feel the need to jump in here and speak in my own words. It is me Linda. Yes I am no longer with Dreamworks, which to be honest is very sad for me, but, I want to be clear, there is no choosing sides in this. We all know how much Todd loved this Hobby, but SO much more than that, he loved his family! You will never hear a bad word about Lisa from me. I wish her only success, peace and happiness. Lisa is absolutely correct, although I did come from a full scale aircraft background, I knew nothing about this Hobby when I came on board. While I did learn so much from Todd, I also learned from you all. I would hope that those of you who passed your knowledge onto me, will do the same for the new staff at Dreamworks! Although I am no longer there, I take with me wonderful friendships and all my RC experience 😉
Very best regards,
Linda
Old 03-13-2018, 11:41 AM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Linda, you are a class act. Good luck on your next endeavor.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:48 AM
rhklenke

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by ravill
I could not bring myself to post on this thread as the very thought of not having dreamworks is a night mare I don't want to even contemplate.

Long live Dreamworks!
+1

Bob
Old 03-13-2018, 11:51 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by bcovish
Linda, you are a class act. Good luck on your next endeavor.
+1, very sorry to see you go. I will miss talking with you when I needed parts I had trouble finding on the website, as well as when I had questions about hardware options.
Old 03-13-2018, 12:18 PM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Linda,
I feel as everyone else, I will miss you very much !!. As they say, " the show must go on ", but the "show " won't be the same without you. Good luck to you and if you ever get to Texas, look us up !! There's bunch's of us that would fight over buying you dinner !!!
Hope to cross path's down the road.

Take care,
Dan Massey

Last edited by rcjetsaok; 03-13-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:09 PM
MaJ. Woody
My Feedback: (28)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Linda JCD
I feel the need to jump in here and speak in my own words. It is me Linda. Yes I am no longer with Dreamworks, which to be honest is very sad for me, but, I want to be clear, there is no choosing sides in this. We all know how much Todd loved this Hobby, but SO much more than that, he loved his family! You will never hear a bad word about Lisa from me. I wish her only success, peace and happiness. Lisa is absolutely correct, although I did come from a full scale aircraft background, I knew nothing about this Hobby when I came on board. While I did learn so much from Todd, I also learned from you all. I would hope that those of you who passed your knowledge onto me, will do the same for the new staff at Dreamworks! Although I am no longer there, I take with me wonderful friendships and all my RC experience 😉
Very best regards,
Linda
Linda thank you so much for all the support. It was always a pleasure to talk to you. Doing business with you always left me feeling like a real person that mattered. I will truly miss you and wish you the best in whatever the future brings your way!!
Dom
Old 03-13-2018, 02:33 PM
skunkwurk
My Feedback: (18)

Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

Very best regards,
Linda
Linda,

Thank you for posting. It gives us an opportunity to thank you for your friendly support, to sadly say good bye and to wish you the best! It was a bummer to suddenly hear that you were gone.

Regards,

sc
Old 03-13-2018, 02:55 PM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

The website does not work with my windows 10 desktop software. I open it in firefox and the site works fine. Not real happy with the new look but I'm sure I will get used to it just like everything else new that comes along.
Old 03-13-2018, 02:59 PM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I reset my password and everything populated so they definitely still have the customer data. So far so good. Using Win 10 and chrome browser
Old 03-13-2018, 08:43 PM
rbxbear44
My Feedback: (86)

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by DWLisa
I applaud and appreciate the enthusiasm you show in all your posts. Liquidating the company would be a wise choice? Says who? You? And for our employees present and past, it is none of your business what their qualifications are. As long as they answer the phones in a pleasant manner, are kind and helpful to my customers and do the best of their ability that’s good for me, and frankly at the end of the day that’s all that matters. And if truth be known, when Linda started working for DW she had no background or knowledge in this hobby at all. Having worked at DW for the amount of years she did gained her the knowledge and experience she possessed at her time departure with the company.

Dreamworks Model Products and Jetcat Americas will continue to strive to be the best in customer service as we have a reputation to uphold. We will continue to move forward and we are here to stay!!

Like Jose mentioned, yes we have a new website. The website has been in the making for quite some time. Actually, Todd is the one who started working on it last year. Since the old website was our original site , the current credit card vendors just couldn’t support that platform anymore, thus forcing us to hustle and get the new site up and running ASAP to accommodate our credit card merchant to in turn provide you with the safest and well protected site while checking out. We do realize that in switching to the new website we are going to experience “glitches” and such. Please know we are working diligently along with our webmaster to get these issues rectified in the quickest time possible. The team here at Dreamworks please asks that you be patient and bare with us while we make these changes and trust me it is just as aggravating to us as it is to you! 😉
YESSSSSSSS! You go Lisa!!! Just made another DW order...glitch free...as usual. Let these people breathe, people!!!! Good gravy, we have just a few good folks supplying this hobby, lets be a bit more understanding and less demanding. We chased Tam off...let's not do this with DW. Lisa, keep on keeping on, lady. Blessings to you and your new staff.
Old 03-14-2018, 06:57 AM
General Jake

Very best regards,
Linda
We will miss you Linda, god bless and good luck.....Chris Zonio
Old 03-14-2018, 08:47 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

[QUOTE=DWLisa;12412749]I applaud and appreciate the enthusiasm you show in all your posts. Liquidating the company would be a wise choice? Says who? You? And for our employees present and past, it is none of your business what their qualifications are. As long as they answer the phones in a pleasant manner, are kind and helpful to my customers and do the best of their ability that’s good for me, and frankly at the end of the day that’s all that matters. And if truth be known, when Linda started working for DW she had no background or knowledge in this hobby at all. Having worked at DW for the amount of years she did gained her the knowledge and experience she possessed at her time departure with the company.

Dreamworks Model Products and Jetcat Americas will continue to strive to be the best in customer service as we have a reputation to uphold. We will continue to move forward and we are here to stay!!

Like Jose mentioned, yes we have a new website. The website has been in the making for quite some time. Actually, Todd is the one who started working on it last year. Since the old website was our original site , the current credit card vendors just couldn’t support that platform anymore, thus forcing us to hustle and get the new site up and running ASAP to accommodate our credit card merchant to in turn provide you with the safest and well protected site while checking out. We do realize that in switching to the new website we are going to experience “glitches” and such. Please know we are working diligently along with our webmaster to get these issues rectified in the quickest time possible. The team here at Dreamworks please asks that you be patient and bare with us while we make these changes and trust me it is just as aggravating to us as it is to you! 😉[/QUOTE

Lisa, for what it's worth I'm sure that 98% of the people out there have your back, and truly appreciate all that your family has done, and plan to do. It's been a very tough year for you, but still you chose to carry on with something that we all need and have come depend on so much. Selling out would have been the easy route. You chose to be there for US!
It's sad to see DW come under attack when something so minor or uncontrollable takes place. Sadly, that's a part of this hobby. There is no shortage of guys willing to gripe and complain at anything that causes them the slightest inconvenience or kept them from flying for a day. Bottom line is, everyone knows you guys will sort it out. And as you do, we'll be right here to support ya. Viva el DW
Hope to see y'all in May at FIF.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:51 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Very best regards,
Linda
\

Thanks so much for all your help and support in years past Linda. You were awesome! We all wish you the very best as you begin a new chapter of life.

L
Old 03-14-2018, 09:48 AM
jws_aces
My Feedback: (33)

[QUOTE=RC Larry-RCU;12413137]
Originally Posted by DWLisa
I applaud and appreciate the enthusiasm you show in all your posts. Liquidating the company would be a wise choice? Says who? You? And for our employees present and past, it is none of your business what their qualifications are. As long as they answer the phones in a pleasant manner, are kind and helpful to my customers and do the best of their ability that’s good for me, and frankly at the end of the day that’s all that matters. And if truth be known, when Linda started working for DW she had no background or knowledge in this hobby at all. Having worked at DW for the amount of years she did gained her the knowledge and experience she possessed at her time departure with the company.

Like Jose mentioned, yes we have a new website. The website has been in the making for quite some time. Actually, Todd is the one who started working on it last year. Since the old website was our original site , the current credit card vendors just couldn’t support that platform anymore, thus forcing us to hustle and get the new site up and running ASAP to accommodate our credit card merchant to in turn provide you with the safest and well protected site while checking out. We do realize that in switching to the new website we are going to experience “glitches” and such. Please know we are working diligently along with our webmaster to get these issues rectified in the quickest time possible. The team here at Dreamworks please asks that you be patient and bare with us while we make these changes and trust me it is just as aggravating to us as it is to you! 😉[/QUOTE

Lisa, for what it's worth I'm sure that 98% of the people out there have your back, and truly appreciate all that your family has done, and plan to do. It's been a very tough year for you, but still you chose to carry on with something that we all need and have come depend on so much. Selling out would have been the easy route. You chose to be there for US!
It's sad to see DW come under attack when something so minor or uncontrollable takes place. Sadly, that's a part of this hobby. There is no shortage of guys willing to gripe and complain at anything that causes them the slightest inconvenience or kept them from flying for a day. Bottom line is, everyone knows you guys will sort it out. And as you do, we'll be right here to support ya. Viva el DW
Hope to see y'all in May at FIF.

Yes Lisa, Linda and Jose you shouldn't pay any attention to some of the people here. You can never be right in there opinions. Like Larry said the are way to many understanding and appreciative customers, friends and I sure your employees that understand what you are going thru. Don't Give UP because of the 1% that has to make sure you hear there half glass empty perspective on your business. That tells really what there lives must be like.

I also have done a lot business with Told in the past and Linda just last year and will continue with who ever I need to. Thank you again for Keeping the dream alive for everyone to benefit from.
Old 03-14-2018, 01:09 PM
dos007

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Linda you will be missed. You were such a tremendous help and one of the most professional persons I have dealt with.

please let us know if you land somewhere in the RC business.
Old 03-15-2018, 10:52 AM
patf
My Feedback: (4)

Received 54 Likes on 46 Posts

if nothing else the new page works as well as the old one did. made my selections, paid up, and an hour later had the confirmation my order was shipping. faster than my attention span. nice work dreamworks
Old 03-15-2018, 04:00 PM
setxws6

I've only been in the turbine scene and ordering from DW for a little over a year. When I heard Linda was leaving it did upset me because she's been so helpful through emails with information with DW. She was very helpful when ordering a jet kit last year. I have hope and faith that Lisa and any new personnel I deal with from DW are just as helpful. I wish Linda the best!
Old 03-16-2018, 04:18 PM
DWChris

Good to see you and you family Stig, from Denmark...Wish we could of had a few green beers again! Maybe next year...
Old 03-16-2018, 04:28 PM
bcovish

Chris, will you be at FJ this year?
Old 03-16-2018, 04:34 PM
DWChris

Yes Dreamworks will be there! Bob, hope you have your golf cart because 24 Quarts of oil isn't easy to carry. LOL
Old 03-16-2018, 04:44 PM
bcovish

Originally Posted by DWChris
Yes Dreamworks will be there! Bob, hope you have your golf cart because 24 Quarts of oil isn't easy to carry. LOL
I guess you can make 24 trips to our tent or we can load it in the golf cart, your call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.