Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jeti with Ditex Servos (Help)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jeti with Ditex Servos (Help)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2018, 11:50 PM
Alex48

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Jeti with Ditex Servos (Help)

Hi guys

I have a load of Hacker Ditex servos for my Airworld F104, I really like these servos and was looking forward to the March Jeti updates regarding telemetry. Versions 4.27 for the transmitter and Version 1.10 for the REX receivers. All my servos have the latest firmware and correct telemetry protocols set.

My set up is a CB400 with RSAT2, RSAT900 and REX7A. This works really well however I believe that Ditex telemetry will only work on REX receivers directly. My RSAT900's are all updated to v1.10 however none of my REX Assist or standard RSATs receivers will update as I presume the updates are only for the standard REX receivers.

I can get the telemetry for the servos to work if I connect them directly to a REX receiver operating on its own, however, I cannot find a way of using the Ditex telemetry with the CB400. I know telemetry isn't everyones cup of tea but for large models I find the data logging really useful to tweak the setup and to have servo data logged overlaid with GPS, IAS etc... could really help see if any problems exist with the setup before any failures occur. For our large scratch built projects that we have in the works this will be invaluable during testing.

Can Ditex logging be used with the CB400, will a new firmware version be released to enable this? It would be good if in the update notes they could mention that it's not compatible with CB or Assist products etc... and I apologise if it is mentioned or in-fact it does work but after a few hours of experimenting I don't think it can.

If anyone knows the official line it would be good to hear it. I have emailed Jeti and Hacker so I'll see if they get back to me.

Thanks for any help.

Cheers , Alex
Old 03-26-2018, 04:29 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

I’m pretty sure there’s a new update for the cb400, and they don’t work with assist RX, only REX RX
Old 03-26-2018, 07:25 AM
ZB

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Only Jeti REX (No Assist) and central Box 400 (needs update) have hardware capable of handling additional telemetry data.

Zb/Jeti USA
Old 03-26-2018, 09:48 AM
Alex48

Thanks guys, I had this response from Jeti so it looks like its coming on the CB400 at least.

Hello,

we working on it. It will take us a few weeks to test it. Please be patient. Thank you.
Best regards

Rostislav Cip
Technical Support
Old 01-02-2019, 12:21 PM
jcsotto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any news on the support of Ditex servo telemetry on cb 400 ?
Old 01-03-2019, 03:02 PM
Alex48

Hi,

Not that I'm aware of... No new CB400 update yet. It will be great when/if they do, fingers crossed.

Cheers, Alex
Old 04-15-2019, 09:47 AM
A343
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZB
Only Jeti REX (No Assist) and central Box 400 (needs update) have hardware capable of handling additional telemetry data.

Zb/Jeti USA
ZB, what's the timeline? I'm just installing 2*REX3 > CORTEX pro > CB400 > 7*DITEX TD2612S. Awkward not to be able to set up e.g. servo neutral through my DS24 (directly in the servo) and make a post flight report.

Rgards,
Thomas

Last edited by A343; 04-15-2019 at 09:51 AM.