Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Central Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Central Service

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 01:46 PM
tp777fo
My Feedback: (28)

Received 126 Likes on 87 Posts
Default Jet Central Service

A big shout out to Manny at Jet Central. Sent him my 9 year old Rhino KS about 10 days ago for a bad ignitor...it's on it way home already. Jet Central motors rarely require service but this level of service is one of the many reasons I only fly silver motors! Thanks Manny and the rest of the Jet Central team. Merry Christmas!
Old 12-20-2018, 03:07 PM
horsefeetky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yep i have had nothing but good service from them...others have taken note and doing well also. my latest service was with kingtech and out and back in two weeks rtf again......oh and all at no cost to me......
Old 12-20-2018, 03:34 PM
Mannyr

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your kind words it means a lot to all of us at Jet Central.
We are a great team, passionate and dedicate to our Hobby and
For next year we'll have other surprises to improve our customer services and response time frame.
It's great for me to work in what I like and work in equipment that has a history, in this case, 9 years of running and just change the glow plug and keep running, absolutely strong engines.
Have a wonderful Holidays and a great New Year 2019

Merry Christmas to all.

Thx

Manny Rodriguez
JetCentral USA
Old 12-20-2018, 07:29 PM
rcflier53
My Feedback: (7)

I agree Tom. Manny took good care of me when I had an engine failure and got me a brand new engine sent from the factory direct to my house.

Thanks again Manny!

Adam