Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

T-One Models Micro T1

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

T-One Models Micro T1

Old 01-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Henke Torphammar

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ltc
Looks very nice, I’m guessing that fitting all the equipment inside and hitting CG will be a bit of a challenge?
It just seems like the smaller the plane the more difficult the install ...
Nope, not a problem.
Old 01-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Henke Torphammar

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by camss69
I was going to say the same, super cool, but man I’m having a fun time just trying to fit all the equipment in my mini!
Not a problem. My smallest one I did is the Stinger 64.

This is nothing new, we have been flying small sports jets for ages. Very nifty size to bring to the airfield. If done right they even fly very well too.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	y72n.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	2263108   Click image for larger version

Name:	9d9u.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	2263109  
Old 01-08-2019, 10:34 PM
T_CAT

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Any updates on specs. such as total dry weight with a K30 versus K45 set-up, paint scheme choices (same as the Mini or T-1?), fuel tank capacity, etc.?

This is a must-have purchase for me, and looking forward to it.....obviously.
Old 01-08-2019, 11:38 PM
Midas D.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet!!

Hopefully this will not be an other one of those teasers that keeps us waiting until eternity.....

Good luck guy's on the hopefully fast development, production and release date!!

Cheers,

Ed
Old 01-14-2019, 08:42 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Midas D.
Sweet!!

Hopefully this will not be an other one of those teasers that keeps us waiting until eternity.....

Good luck guy's on the hopefully fast development, production and release date!!

Cheers,

Ed
T-One Models is good about getting things out quickly, but they will not release something until it is right. Dirk works very closely with them.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Swisstyphoon

Any news about the micro?
Old 03-02-2019, 03:47 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Swisstyphoon
Any news about the micro?

The factory should start testing it this month. Like mentioned earlier, they are offering a all wood wing with mono coat covering and that will limit the paint schemes choice just like the other small mono coated jets. The full composite wing will open the paint schemes back up to a pick of the normal 31 schemes we offer. I will update more as I get the information.

Cheers,

Dirk
Old 03-02-2019, 04:33 PM
ltc
My Feedback: (3)

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Dirk,
Will custom schemes be an option for the Micro?
Will the same airframe offer the option for K30 in tail or K45 mid fuselage?
Same retracts as Mini?
Old 03-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Swisstyphoon

Originally Posted by flejter1
The factory should start testing it this month. Like mentioned earlier, they are offering a all wood wing with mono coat covering and that will limit the paint schemes choice just like the other small mono coated jets. The full composite wing will open the paint schemes back up to a pick of the normal 31 schemes we offer. I will update more as I get the information.

Cheers,

Dirk
Cool thanks Dirk
Old 04-18-2019, 12:04 AM
T_CAT

Has the maiden flight been done yet?
Old 04-20-2019, 01:47 AM
Schiefsko

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm very interesting as well !!!
Old 04-20-2019, 03:48 PM
flejter1

Originally Posted by T_CAT
Has the maiden flight been done yet?
Not yet, they are still working on the installation but it will hopefully happen this week.

Dirk
Old 04-20-2019, 04:58 PM
T_CAT

Excellent! Thanks Dirk. I'm looking forward to hearing about it.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:41 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 222 Likes on 113 Posts

Cheers,

Dirk
are they open to non painted and non covered versions in either all composite or wood versions?

while i like the prefab aspect, i also like the originality of being able to do my own thing...
Old 04-21-2019, 09:25 AM
flejter1

Originally Posted by invertmast

are they open to non painted and non covered versions in either all composite or wood versions?

while i like the prefab aspect, i also like the originality of being able to do my own thing...

Yes, we can order you a non painted version. They scrapped the mono coated wing version, so all Micro's are full composite.

Happy Easter Everyone,

Dirk
Old 05-14-2019, 11:15 AM
Swisstyphoon

Exciting news on Facebook today..

Old 05-14-2019, 11:24 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Good day all. We will be getting the info and pricing up on the Pacific RC Jets site later today.

We are super excited about his little jet!!!

Ill post when I have everything up om the site.

Thanks
Old 05-14-2019, 01:41 PM
T_CAT

Amazing! This one I'll be ordering for sure. I'm looking forward to details on pricing, availability, and further details.

I am amazed at the spec. on FB for the Micro's flying weight on a K30 is 4.5kg. Is that correct? If so, that's great.
Old 05-14-2019, 02:18 PM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pricing and information available of the PRCJ site!

https://pacificrcjets.com/collection...19429622743136

Pricing and information available of the PRCJ site!

https://pacificrcjets.com/collection...19429622743136

Last edited by Digital Pilot; 05-14-2019 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:02 PM
T_CAT

Thank you . Will they be offering a PNP option as well just as they do with the micro? If so, do you know when?

Do we have to worry about paint scheme choice and customs issues when delivered to Pacific RC jets, or is this not an issue with T-One Models and their aircraft?

Last edited by T_CAT; 05-14-2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:42 PM
flejter1

Thank you . Will they be offering a PNP option as well just as they do with the micro? If so, do you know when?

Do we have to worry about paint scheme choice and customs issues when delivered to Pacific RC jets, or is this not an issue with T-One Models and their aircraft?
At this time the factory is waiving the custom paint fee's to stay matched with it's Big Brothers that are currently on sale. We should have a PNP price option shortly and if you already placed your order we can easily add the PNP option for you. AS FOR SHIPPING & TAXES, We all know that President Trump is gearing up to place more Import Tariffs on most goods shipped in from China. I have talked to a few friends and customers that work at our Post Office around our Country. They all are telling me that the US Post office is not geared up or have the man power to collect taxes nor has word come down from higher ups that they will be collecting tariffs. This is no guarantee that a imposed Tariff will not happen and we have no way to see the future as to when it might happen. If a Tariff is imposed on you, and this is a deal breaker for you, DO NOT PLACE A ORDER until the smoke settles or procedures are in place. This is only my opinion! If products are shipped DHL, FED EX, UPS etc, those are all privately ran companies that will need to collect tariffs as they will be accountable for the money come tax time and I don't think they will want to pay your taxes for you, just like we are not going to pay them for you. The US Postal system is a Government ran business and I think they are above the law and don't actually file tax returns. Again, I could be wrong but as of now NONE of our customers have been charged a tariff on any EMS shipped jets.

Cheers,

Dirk
Old 05-14-2019, 09:39 PM
T_CAT

At this time the factory is waiving the custom paint fee's to stay matched with it's Big Brothers that are currently on sale. We should have a PNP price option shortly and if you already placed your order we can easily add the PNP option for you. AS FOR SHIPPING & TAXES, We all know that President Trump is gearing up to place more Import Tariffs on most goods shipped in from China. I have talked to a few friends and customers that work at our Post Office around our Country. They all are telling me that the US Post office is not geared up or have the man power to collect taxes nor has word come down from higher ups that they will be collecting tariffs. This is no guarantee that a imposed Tariff will not happen and we have no way to see the future as to when it might happen. If a Tariff is imposed on you, and this is a deal breaker for you, DO NOT PLACE A ORDER until the smoke settles or procedures are in place. This is only my opinion! If products are shipped DHL, FED EX, UPS etc, those are all privately ran companies that will need to collect tariffs as they will be accountable for the money come tax time and I don't think they will want to pay your taxes for you, just like we are not going to pay them for you. The US Postal system is a Government ran business and I think they are above the law and don't actually file tax returns. Again, I could be wrong but as of now NONE of our customers have been charged a tariff on any EMS shipped jets.

Cheers,

Dirk
Thanks Dirk. I'll wait to order until the PNP option is up on the website to get it done at the same time. That also gives me more time to decide on a paint scheme.

I'm a bit worried to order either a Ferrari paint scheme or the Honda paint scheme in case there are issues at customs with licensing for T-One to use the logo's, etc. Hopefully they have squared away those details already as it seems many other customers have ordered lots of different paint schemes including the ones I mentioned and I haven't heard of any issues as the products arrive in the states.
Old 05-15-2019, 03:03 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Thanks Dirk. I'll wait to order until the PNP option is up on the website to get it done at the same time. That also gives me more time to decide on a paint scheme.

I'm a bit worried to order either a Ferrari paint scheme or the Honda paint scheme in case there are issues at customs with licensing for T-One to use the logo's, etc. Hopefully they have squared away those details already as it seems many other customers have ordered lots of different paint schemes including the ones I mentioned and I haven't heard of any issues as the products arrive in the states.
Unless something has changed you should be good. The time we had an issue with the logos was all HSD planes in a container and they had the logos on the side of the boxes in big letters. This is what started that whole fiasco. Shipping one aircraft in an unmarked box should not be an issue.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:23 AM
T_CAT

That sounds good, thank you.
Old 05-15-2019, 06:35 AM
flejter1

That sounds good, thank you.

Kris is right, when you ship via container, they have port Inspectors that look for every and anything that is a violation. We ship EMS or local post office and the customs inspection is primarily dogs sniffing for drugs around the boxes. We have never lost a jet due to logo infringements through EMS, but that doesn't mean the risk isn't there. If you are concerned about it, we offer 31 paint schemes and I am sure you can find one you like without trade marked logo's.

Cheers,

Dirk

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.