Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets Over Kentucky 2019 July 7th-14th "The World's Grandest Jet Event

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets Over Kentucky 2019 July 7th-14th "The World's Grandest Jet Event

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 06:10 PM
fmrsdtr

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by sysiek
Please make the account public for someone who don’t have Facebook, thanks again for doing all the pictures.
All of the albums are public already. Facebook took the option to share a link to an album off, so I’m not sure if these are actually going to each individual album or to my personal page, which I will not make completely public. Please let me know if it doesn’t send you to each one, and I apologize in advance if it does not.

Last edited by fmrsdtr; 07-29-2019 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-29-2019, 07:07 PM
sysiek
My Feedback: (176)

Received 90 Likes on 65 Posts

The posted links don’t work for non Facebook registered users, thanks for posting the pictures
Old 07-30-2019, 03:29 AM
fmrsdtr

Originally Posted by sysiek
The posted links don’t work for non Facebook registered users, thanks for posting the pictures
Sorry. I used the website link directly to each publicly-set album, so I don't know why it is not going directly to them (stupid Facebook). I don't know how to fix it or if there is a fix. I just don't have the time to set things up right now, but I may end up buying a Flickr photo gallery package for unlimited space and start putting photos up there instead.
Old 07-18-2021, 11:17 AM
Afterburners

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by fmrsdtr
Sorry. I used the website link directly to each publicly-set album, so I don't know why it is not going directly to them (stupid Facebook). I don't know how to fix it or if there is a fix. I just don't have the time to set things up right now, but I may end up buying a Flickr photo gallery package for unlimited space and start putting photos up there instead.
Hi Jenni,
If you do create an alternate space for those of us who don't have or choose not to have a FB account, please let us know in this thread. Thanks.
Old 07-18-2021, 05:03 PM
fmrsdtr

Originally Posted by Afterburners
Hi Jenni,
If you do create an alternate space for those of us who don't have or choose not to have a FB account, please let us know in this thread. Thanks.
Hi Afterburners,

This thread was from 2019, but I do now have a Flickr photo page under my name where I often post model aircraft and event photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/7695123@N06/
Old 07-18-2021, 05:22 PM
Afterburners

Hi Afterburners,

This thread was from 2019, but I do now have a Flickr photo page under my name where I often post model aircraft and event photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/7695123@N06/
Lol, still recovering from the drive back from KY 2021. Thanks.
Old 07-18-2021, 05:27 PM
fmrsdtr

Originally Posted by Afterburners
Lol, still recovering from the drive back from KY 2021. Thanks.
Trust me. We definitely know the feeling! I think this is the most I’ve felt exhausted after an event just because of the sogginess and humidity! As soon as I have my photos ready, I’ll make a post in the 2021 thread. It might be up to a week between work and everything else, but I’ll try to get them edited and uploaded as soon as I can!
Old 07-18-2021, 05:47 PM
Afterburners

Trust me. We definitely know the feeling! I think this is the most I’ve felt exhausted after an event just because of the sogginess and humidity! As soon as I have my photos ready, I’ll make a post in the 2021 thread. It might be up to a week between work and everything else, but I’ll try to get them edited and uploaded as soon as I can!
Thanks for doing it.I did it for a few seasons but it is pretty exhausting standing out there all day. I stopped bringing the camera bag a few years ago. Looking forward to your photos.
The following users liked this post:
fmrsdtr (07-19-2021)