Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

What happened to modelbau USA?

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

What happened to modelbau USA?

Old 02-15-2019, 10:51 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts
Default What happened to modelbau USA?

The recent revival of the f86 dog saber thread has me wondering. They were bringing out a sport jet called the hurricane I think as well as a bigger version of the tornado I thought. Then they just vanished without a trace?
Old 02-15-2019, 11:17 AM
Mikey5547

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

There was a modellbau UK as well and that disappeared as well. I remember he tried to sell aurora sports jets but he had to get someone to maiden it for him which I think is a bit embarrassing for a dealer. But yeah no idea what happened to them
Old 02-18-2019, 02:17 PM
jetjockey
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, I liked my F86 D and wanted another one, but before I could order one after my mishap, they disappeared. I wondered where they went also?
Old 02-18-2019, 02:32 PM
Modellbau USA
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We closed doors after we sold molds and Intellectual Property of two of our UAV projects several years back. I’m still flying at various events as most can see in magazines & Facebook, just enjoying the hobby now.