Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

T-One Eurofighter Final Build Review

RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

T-One Eurofighter Final Build Review

Old 02-18-2019, 10:13 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Fred,

You characterized yourself as reasonable.

The most reasonable approach right now is a humble apology followed by radio silence.

Next steps steps would constitute small conciliatory posts like “good job!” or “thats cool”.

No more threads started.

There, now that is reasonable.

That said, thank you for making RCU funny again! (Is there a red hat for that?! Bwahahaha!!)
Old 02-18-2019, 10:27 AM
Smokeyr67

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Anyhow, the important questions need to be asked
(a) How does it fly?
(b) Did you need to move the COG
(c) What colour scheme did you build?
Old 02-18-2019, 10:39 AM
FenderBean

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I figured this would be over but I woke up this morning to another Facebook post on SMs page with no apparent purpose than to slander. I am just curious to what you're trying to accomplish here? I mentioned several other options on RCgroups as well as other oil options, if you're that up set about the light controller there are plenty other options there as well. The rudder fit issue could be something simple to fix, have you really examined exactly why its not fitting? Based on your pictures it looks like the entire rudder is sitting high and something is preventing it from seating fully. I am not as big as Kingteck or Pacific Jets but I wouldn't sell to an individual that is doing this to me either, I don't know any that would. I don't know you personally, but after reviewing your past post on RCU this seems to be what you do when something doesn't go your way. Said my peace, I have had vendors bend over backwards for me to fix factory issues just by being respectful and showing a little patience. I think we need to add a GIANT BOLD underlined sticky at the top of this forum defining the rules!