Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Need information on small turbine jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Need information on small turbine jets

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2019, 08:43 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

You full well know that its the insurer that wanted the waiver process to reduce the liability through educational programming.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:58 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by speed is life
But.......But......But........the AMA needs an EXPERT, with DECADES of experience at POLICY writing and RISK management. The need for months of SAFETY training and mandatory INSPECTIONS will be ENFORCED.
Waiver? ......I don’t need a steenkin’ WAIVER.....

There is usually a reason for remote tours......maybe AMA needs to step up to the plate and set him up an office in Thule, Greenland

Some people cry out for attention, even negative attention is still attention....

What do you have against Greenland??????
Old 04-26-2019, 12:13 PM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Propworn
What do you have against Greenland??????
I don't have anything against Greenland. But when I talk remote site, it's a place from which we operated for the purpose of delivering ordnance. And before you get snarky, that's not "delivery" in the sense of shipping and receiving. Pretty amazing what could be done with them despite being still developmental.