Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Global Jet Club / Aerojet T-33 1/6 2M

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Global Jet Club / Aerojet T-33 1/6 2M

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2022, 05:02 PM
F16Jeff
My Feedback: (11)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by goshawk911
Hi
I was having the same issue landing. I trimed the jet using flight modes with a slight nose up on full flap. This made all the differnce it will now land at walking pace with a little trottle on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTSR77zdmd0
That was some nice flying and landing. Do you have the new stabs and elevators? I am waiting for mine still. Also what cg did you go with? My has been ready to fly for a year and your video looks promising.

Thank you,
Jeff
Old 12-25-2022, 03:29 AM
goshawk911

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by F16Jeff
That was some nice flying and landing. Do you have the new stabs and elevators? I am waiting for mine still. Also what cg did you go with? My has been ready to fly for a year and your video looks promising.

Thank you,
Jeff
hi jeff
using the old elevators and struggle to land it so with the C of G at 6.75” and trimmed for about 2 degrees of nose up with full flap. Using a little bit of power it now comes in nice with no pitching problems
good luck with yours 👍
Old 02-20-2023, 02:55 PM
Wrangler1

Default T-33 Assembly

Hi to all.

I received mine a little more than a month ago. Put an Acex 140 in it and due to that it is tail heavy. I put besides the 4 batteries a lot of lead below the battery tray so it can level. Had to fixed the rudder servo base, it was loose and also separate the fuel tank a little forward fron the original position. Yesterday, i was going for the maiden but Ali while checking it show me the flaps horns were a little bit loose so tonight i will clean everything and reglue it with hysol.

Old 06-09-2023, 05:05 AM
Franzl

Hi folks,

any news on that beautiful plane ? Did the new elevator solve the problems ?

Many thanks and kr
Franz
Old 07-20-2023, 06:14 AM
MYHELL99
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just acquired the Thunderbirds scheme. Very excited to begin this project!

Same with Franz, any news on the new horizontal stab fixing the issues? Anyone flying it with the standard stab who figured out better landing setups? CGs and throws?

Many thanks!

-Richie