Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Hurrican fan

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Hurrican fan

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2003, 09:57 AM
soinks
My Feedback: (29)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hurrican fan

Can anyone help? I've been trying to call the company that sells Hurrican fans. All I get is a muffled answering machine which is unclear to me. I've left messages and no reply yet. I want to buy one of these fans for my Byron FA18. Any help would be appricated
Old 11-03-2003, 10:19 AM
VApr
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hurrican fan

I called got the same message. I think Hurrican fans are in the wind. Another reason for me to go to a Turbine conversion.[:'(]
Old 11-05-2003, 10:47 PM
mikeacro
My Feedback: (4)

I may be able to help you get in touch with Hurrican fans. I'm friends with Steve Korney who sold the company. He may have a good way to contact them. Send me your contact info.
Regards, Mike
Old 11-05-2003, 11:28 PM
jetflyer
My Feedback: (5)

I personally would try getting a fan from someone selling one if you really want one that bad. I've had my share of dealing with the company (Individual) in the past and for the benefit that the fan gives you, it is not worth the hassle. The company is a one man operation and it is not his full time job. While the product is quite good, the Byron Fan does a good enough job.

my 2 cents,

JR