Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Hey SideShow...

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Hey SideShow...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 10:08 AM
tomcatman
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hey SideShow...

I too, have expressed grief over the manner in which many members have bashed threads that were intended to be nothing more than informative. It seems to me that lately, moderators are taking an active interest in adding fuel to the fire instead of merely extinguishing it. SIDESHOWS last entry above is a perfect example. Granted, it's been pointed out that he's no longer a moderator, yet the sarcastic response to a still unanswered question was not necessary. Why does he still have moderator status?

Richie
Old 11-12-2004, 10:18 AM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: tomcatman
.....the sarcastic response to a still unanswered question was not necessary. Why does he still have moderator status?
The question has been answered. I'm not a mod and don't have mod status. They haven't gotten around to removing me from the list at the top of the page. The sarcasm was applied to the fact that such a position would seriously be considered as real.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:19 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lt. Dan - If you are designing the Airpac website on an ongoing basis then that certainly quality for affiliation. You are essentially doing work for them whether on a 1099 basis or full employee really doesn't matter. There is a business relationship between you and Airpac where you provide services and they pay you. Whether that makes you biased or not we are NOT assuming or claiming that it does. But, we do feel that the members should at least know this fact and then leave it up to THEM to draw their own conclusions whatever they may be.

As far as deleting all your posts. Sorry we just don't do that. It disrupts the flow of the forum and if you read the terms of the agreement when you signed up to RCU it states that all posts become the property of RCU once they are made.

Sideshow (bob) gracefully stepped down a few weeks ago. The reason he was on that list was that I simply forgot to run the update to remove him from the display/system.

Last there were a few uncalled for comments made by some of the community moderators in these recently heated threads. Just like each one of you they can get caught up in the moment and say something perhaps that should not have been said. For those comments I will apologize on behalf of RCU.