Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Whos going to Superman

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Whos going to Superman

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2002, 10:57 PM
Eddie Lozano

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Whos going to Superman

Anybody in Maryland area going to superman ???

Eddie Lozano
http://photos.yahoo.com/elrcjets
Old 08-24-2002, 02:17 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Superman

Hey Eddie,
Whatya bringin' to Superman? I saw the pics on your web site---Good job!!!!! Are you going to kit any of those monsters? I used to live in Silver Spring MD when I was in grade school in the late '60's, early '70's. Went to Glen Haven Elementary and lived near Sligo Park. As a matter of fact, the house backed up to the park. I wonder what ever happened to my 3rd grade teacher---she was HOT!!! Probably in her 60's now!!!! See ya at Superman!!!! Kevin
Old 08-24-2002, 04:17 AM
Scott Strimple

Default We are in...

The RC AirWorld Gang from Richmond VA is gonna be there...

Spanky (Ken)

Snack (Scott)

Bob Neal

Bob Klenke

and Yes...Sparky the wonder Llama...

Maybe only for the last several days however!

Possibly ... the "BUS"!
Old 08-24-2002, 07:26 AM
Woketman
My Feedback: (6)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Whos going to Superman

I grew up in Baltimore, and my second grade tacher was WAY HOT, and I'll be there!!!!
Old 08-24-2002, 10:34 AM
Ron Stahl
My Feedback: (12)

Default maybe going/ new job

I would love to be there this year with the new stuff I have ,but I started a new job this month and I don't get any time off until 6 months. I did hear that I might be able to work out something though as it would be good for the company to get some more turbine info.I will be at Superman 2003 all week thought as I can schedule my vaction as soon as I get vested.I do know that Tony Massillo will be ther with his beautiful Bobcat, you can see it on BV's site from Fentress and I bet he ahs the new F-86 ready by then.
Old 08-24-2002, 09:45 PM
Silver182
My Feedback: (2)

Default Yeeeaaa Superman here we come --------

Several of us Colorado Kerosene sniffer's will be there, most are arriving mid week with multiple aircraft. I should have my P-80 powered MIG-15 and my P-120 powered Bob Cat. Hope there is not even one day of rain, that Friday last year was no fun! But Saturday was a sight to behold --------------

Several of us had lunch together today, and Don Bybee says Miniature Turbine Sales & Service
www.miniatureturbine.com
has in stock today one P-80, one P-120, and they are supposed to have 2 P-160's in stock by this time next week!! So if you need good reliable power call them for any of these new engines.

I have one slightly used P-120 for sale it has the new 4.0 ECU for $2,800. I'll post it on the wanted / for sale thread soon ------
Regards,
Lee H. DeMary
[email protected]