Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Top Gun Mig 29 Turbine version

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Top Gun Mig 29 Turbine version

Old 01-26-2005, 11:22 AM
jacksonretlaw-RCU
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Gun Mig 29 Turbine version

Has anyone built or seen Top Guns turbine Mig 29.The new version is more scale.I believe Terry Holston designed the moulds.It has all the panel lines and the duel intakes with center fuel tank giving more scale appearence than the ducted fan version of which i have an love.Great flyer.Designed for 12 pound turbine.Any info would be helpful.Thanks all for responce.
Old 01-26-2005, 01:22 PM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Top Gun Mig 29 Turbine version

ORIGINAL: jacksonretlaw-RCU

Has anyone built or seen Top Guns turbine Mig 29.The new version is more scale.I believe Terry Holston designed the moulds.It has all the panel lines and the duel intakes with center fuel tank giving more scale appearence than the ducted fan version of which i have an love.Great flyer.Designed for 12 pound turbine.Any info would be helpful.Thanks all for responce.

I am wondering this myself as i would like to see more info on it. I also have one of the very first migs that ever came out way back in the day. and it has about 900 flights on it....I am looking to get this kit or bust out my Jet Mart USA Mig and build that before the plans to my "BIG" mig 29 are done.

Maybe Terry will give us some more info and pics
Old 01-26-2005, 02:29 PM
RC JET FLYER
My Feedback: (42)

I had talked to Steve at Top Gun back in November and was advised he was ready to release a short kit for the Turbine version of the Mig 29. A few weeks later after placing my order, he sent me an email advising me that they were behind schedule and would not be able to fill my order at this time. I just called Top Gun on their status and was re-advised that they maybe ready in two to three weeks.
I’m keeping my fingers crossed this time.

Steven T.
Old 01-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Falcon29
My Feedback: (7)

I had a chance to see Terry's Mig a few years ago at Toledo and it looked great! Full flying stabs along with a scale wing including flaps.
Roman
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge96507.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	220979  
Old 01-27-2005, 05:45 PM
Terry Holston
My Feedback: (1)

Check out my web site for more pictures.
I talked to Steve yesterday and he is serious (at last) about getting out a short kit of the Turbine Mig-29 that I redesighned wwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayy back in 1998. It will come with foam core wings for now. If he has enough interest, he might be persuaded to do the composite wings and tails. (Altho I am the only one that knows how to do them) He has all the molds and templates for the internal structures, but no directions, Hee Hee.
Old 04-15-2007, 05:04 PM
bmichels

Hello there,

does anyone has news about the Mig-29 TopGun FOR SMALL TURBINES ?

Alternatively, does anyone know a MIG-29 RTF or KIT that will fly well with my WREN44 (10lb turbine)