Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Yellow F-15 ARF

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Yellow F-15 ARF

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2005, 11:50 AM
MLaCoste
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yellow F-15 ARF

Damn! I go away for a couple of days and look what happens!

Tuneup, you need to take a huge chill pill!

Shaun, what do you think the timeline is for the release of this bad boy?

Here I am all ready to sell my NIB Super ViperJet for a Tam's F-18E, and you drop this news..........I HAVE to go with an F-15! Especially one that size.

Stay cool......[&:]
Old 02-09-2005, 11:58 AM
JET FX

ORIGINAL: YellowAircraft

Okay, !QUOT!Mr. Z!QUOT!................

So, let's see if we got this straight: You were in attendence at BITW, your 'first' jet event. Spectators and buddies (who were very 'up' on what planes 'might not make it back') pointed out my airplane to you. Amidst the crowd, you moved your lawn chair back (after just about everyone had left the event--since that's the time of day my F-15 flew) and watched in !QUOT!dismay!QUOT! as it crashed. Out of the very few people in attendence at that point, someone informed you that I !QUOT!...didn't have much success at west coast events...!QUOT! and that I was !QUOT!the promoter!QUOT! of this product. Is that right so far? Then, you came onto RCU and, for your very first post as Tuneup, wrote what is supposed to appear as a casual observation about what you !QUOT!...believed to be a Yellow F-15..!QUOT! Your post was even complete with the innocuous, peripheral commentary (like about whether or not it 'has to do with a draggy airframe or big intakes') that is meant to make your comments seem ambivalent. Now, it seems, you had all this other 'information' about who has completed a whole circuit, who doesn't meet the flights-at-events quota, and which Reps walk the walk when you wrote that post. Hmmmm.......Nice try.....

The funniest thing is, why not just come on as yourself? Why go through the trouble of making up fake names and all that to get your jabs in? At least when Ralph gets in his jabs, he does it as himself. While I don't agree with him, I at least respect the fact that he has a pair.

As always, I (and the product I Rep) can handle all the d*ckless Bozos who want to come in and anonymously flame me. What's even funnier, not one of these clowns has the 'testicular fortitude' to say anything remotely like this to my face, even though I see em fairly often. Laughable......

[sm=sunsmiley.gif] Now thats funny mate, and by the way extremely well said Shaun.... If idjits like this had 1/2 a cue??? it would be the most they ever had! hey have you ever considered a career in politics
Old 02-09-2005, 12:09 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the commentary. "Mr. Z" is not real, though! Don't address him like he's a real Newbie. He's the same cowardly piss-ant that participated in all those other Shaun-bashing threads!

I'll never understand these types. They've got so much to say, but always only from the shadows. Will Mr. Z explain what he means by my "total lack of professionalism" or my "putting a spin on everything"? Will he then explain how a supposed Newbie who's never met me, or who only now got onto RCU, arrived at that based on seeing someone else pilot my airplane? Could it be that Mr. Z is really someone else in disguise?

Tell you what, Mr. Z. If you're really Zacharias Somebody from MT, then prove it. If you can prove that you're who you say you are, then I will GIVE you a NIB F-15 kit. Email me a scanned pic of your driver's license, or call me and give my phone a caller-ID peg from MT with your name on it, and the plane is yours. Now, don't come on here with some weak story about how you don't want a Yellow F-15--if that's the case you can sell it. So, how 'bout it? [8D]
Old 02-09-2005, 12:21 PM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Shaun, I have the ability to do everything you've asked him to do for about $50.00. Can I get the kit if I fax over a picture of me with all that information and name? And provide a caller ID phone call with that name?
Old 02-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Goin West

ORIGINAL: Mark Taylor

Please clarify the comment about the "Purple Cult"

Mark,

Use a little imagination. You'll figger it out.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:27 PM
SDCrashmaster

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mark Taylor

Please clarify the comment about the "Purple Cult"
Mark,
I have never gotten involved in the thousands of BVM bashing or worshiping threads that have appeared here over the years, as I have no reason.
I have nothing but utmost respect for the awesome products that are...BVM, and the quality has built the reputation.
BVM products are undoubtably the cream of the crop and I think everyone pretty much knows that.

There are a few BVM worshippers, however, who feel that anything else is just plain junk and that you are a sub-par modeler if you don't fly BVM.
There are also those BVM enthusiasts (an overwhelming majority in-fact) who are more open minded.
"Purple Cult" refers to the former.
I have a great deal of respect for the latter.

The point in my initial comment was to express just how crazy it is to hear anyone bash a quality product like Yellow's. It would have to be something as rediculous as the afformentioned.

Paul
Old 02-09-2005, 12:28 PM
Shaun Evans

Sean,

Really?? The DL you could make in Photoshop, and I figured they'd do that (then I was gonna have one of the Law Enforcement types on here put a call in to the MT Motor Vehicles Bureau to check it out). How, though, do you set up the caller-ID to peg a name and location that's fake?

And NO--you can't!!
Old 02-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Goin West

ORIGINAL: YellowAircraft

Okay, "Mr. Z"................

So, let's see if we got this straight: You were in attendence at BITW, your 'first' jet event. Spectators and buddies (who were very 'up' on what planes 'might not make it back') pointed out my airplane to you. Amidst the crowd, you moved your lawn chair back (after just about everyone had left the event--since that's the time of day my F-15 flew) and watched in "dismay" as it crashed. Out of the very few people in attendence at that point, someone informed you that I "...didn't have much success at west coast events..." and that I was "the promoter" of this product. Is that right so far? Then, you came onto RCU and, for your very first post as Tuneup, wrote what is supposed to appear as a casual observation about what you "...believed to be a Yellow F-15.." Your post was even complete with the innocuous, peripheral commentary (like about whether or not it 'has to do with a draggy airframe or big intakes') that is meant to make your comments seem ambivalent. Now, it seems, you had all this other 'information' about who has completed a whole circuit, who doesn't meet the flights-at-events quota, and which Reps walk the walk when you wrote that post. Hmmmm.......Nice try.....

The funniest thing is, why not just come on as yourself? Why go through the trouble of making up fake names and all that to get your jabs in? At least when Ralph gets in his jabs, he does it as himself. While I don't agree with him, I at least respect the fact that he has a pair.

As always, I (and the product I Rep) can handle all the d*ckless Bozos who want to come in and anonymously flame me. What's even funnier, not one of these clowns has the 'testicular fortitude' to say anything remotely like this to my face, even though I see em fairly often. Laughable......

Shawn,

Nice work! You should've been a detective instead of just some half-assed reserve cop. I think it's clear that this is either yet another appearance by Billy Baru or his fractional friend. BTW, my F-15 is about 3/4 done.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Steve S
My Feedback: (54)

Great offer you put on the table there Shaun!!I don't think this Z dude will collect his gift as I doubt very seriously that this MR. Z is a "real newbie" that just joined RCU as the person he proclaims to be. If you have been on RCU for a good while now it is safe to say that I think WE all know that this MR. Z character is in fact AKA Jim Shorts and the many other names he has posted under here on RCU!

While Shaun & I had a misunderstanding in the past about something and had a not so pleasant convo about such that is in the past and I do not think any less of him as a good person and asset to the jet community.He is a good guy and I don't hold the misunderstanding that him and I had against him in any way or fashion.It is in the past ,I have moved on!! As mentioned above you can't come on here either and rightfully judge a man by his actions and skills based on a friggen maiden flight!!That goes for anybody!! The truth of the matter is that 9 out of 10 times we truly don't know what to expect of the maiden flight.I have lost a jet on a maiden once and I'd be willing to bet that MANY others have had a loss or close call on a maiden flight as well .It is just the nature of the beast.I don't sit on the flightline and judge every person that has a mishap on maiden flight nor should anyone else!! We are suppose to be together as ONE and enjoy this GREAT hobby to the fullest and be there to help one another in any way we can.I for one am just getting ready to get stick time soon on my first turbine jet and I have learned a tremendous amount on this forum & from the guys I fly with whom already fly turbines.Now to get back to this thread this MR. Z guy if he is really who he says he is will stand up the plat with the proof Shaun seeks .But I am 99% sure as MANY others are that he is the infamous Jim Shorts.Either way it is total BS to come in this forum and make such childish remarks and jabs.Aren't you 30 something MR.Z?? Then act like it instead of 13 slick!! It totally gets me how some men act like they are still in middle school!! Anyways that is my 2 cents here and lets sit back and see if this MR.Z dude brings about the proof!! [>:]

Steve
Old 02-09-2005, 12:41 PM
Shaun Evans

ORIGINAL: Goin West

Shawn,

Nice work! You should've been a detective instead of just some half-assed reserve cop. I think it's clear that this is either yet another appearance by Billy Baru or his fractional friend. BTW, my F-15 is about 3/4 done.
[/quote]

Excuse me??? Half-assed?? It's better than sitting around all day in a junked-out pickup truck trying to bust teenagers for having half a blunt in some dust-bowl, one-horse town like you do......

Anyway, I may not BE a detective, but maybe I get to play one on TV!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90448.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	226948   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ea84175.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	151.8 KB
ID:	226949   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ze85882.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	226950  
Old 02-09-2005, 12:50 PM
Goin West

Shawn,

WOW! That has to be TV, cuz let me tell you, the female detectives I work with look NOTHING like that! LOL! Did you get to hang out with Dennis Franz? That guy's my favorite. Anyway, I'll give you a call later and you better sound off that you got at least one of those girl's phone number.....

By the way, nice job "holdin it down" here on RCU. I'll bet you were the kid who everyone else paid to write their essays and stuff, huh?
Old 02-09-2005, 02:56 PM
seanreit

Shaun, Voice over IP, I can route the call to a switch in Montanna. It will hit land line there and stay bell all the way too ya I'm part owner in www.surecom.net
Old 02-09-2005, 03:31 PM
Mark Taylor
My Feedback: (2)

Paul,
Thank you for the clarification.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Shaun Evans

Well,

No response from Mr. Z, huh? That's juuuuuuust about what I thought.
Old 02-10-2005, 05:34 PM
Terry Holston
My Feedback: (1)

Hey Shaun, When is that episode of NYPD Blue gonna be on??????????? You gonna be a regular????????[8D] Inquiring minds wanna Know, Buddy.
Old 02-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Shaun Evans

Terry,

Am I gonna be a regular? DON'T I WISH!!! If I earned in a year what those guys make in a week........

You know, that's been my all-time favorite show since Episode One back in '93. Sadly, this is the last season. There are only a few more episodes left, but they wrapped shooting two weeks ago. Those pics I posted were taken about three weeks ago, but they were already tearing down the 'mini-NY' outdoor set. They pre-shot all of their outdoor scenes and are editing them in later. Cool thing is: Henry Simmons, who plays Detective Baldwin Jones, is into RC and very interested in getting into Jets. He says he's gonna show up to BITW and see what's up.
Old 02-10-2005, 11:04 PM
KFalcon
My Feedback: (18)

Of course Shaun puts the picture up of him with the pretty girls... what about the old guys?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo41318.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	227713  
Old 02-10-2005, 11:34 PM
ghost_rider
My Feedback: (20)

I just removed 3 posts made by TunUp (aka Justin S.) in this thread.
Please Justin, spare me the grief of going through this type of rigmarole and thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I would have sent you a private PM but unfortunately you have your PM deactivated and that is why I am posting this in the open forum

Best Regards

Ben
Old 02-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Shaun Evans

Kenny,

Glad to see you back! Yeah, the pretty girls (and believe me, they are MUCH better looking in person) were fun (especially after some drinks at Hard Rock Cafe), but hanging with Dennis Franz was one of the high-points of my acting career. it's funny seeing him slap those bad guys around all these years, cuz he's gotta be the nicest, warmest man I've ever met.

Regarding Mr. Tuneup, I sure called it, didn't I?! I knew it was Justin Sands, cuz there were too many words spelled correctly for it to be the other one!

Hey Justin,

Classy. Really classy.
Old 02-10-2005, 11:47 PM
KFalcon
My Feedback: (18)

Dang Shaun maybe you did miss you calling... Detective Evans?
Old 02-10-2005, 11:52 PM
Shaun Evans

LOL,

Yeah, who knows. It actually wasn't too hard to figure out with those guys. Maybe now, we can get back to talking about this F-15 ARF instead spending time deflecting mud. It'll be here in just over a week! When it arrives, perhaps someone can post some up-close, detailed pics!
Old 02-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Steve S
My Feedback: (54)

Hmmmm

Well now we sure didn't imagine it to be Justin Sands did WE? We thought it was Jim Shorts at it once again!!But then again it doesn't surprise me the slightest little bit that Justin would take such childish pun !!Afterall it's all he knows how to do is act like he's friggen 13 nonstop!! I have yet to EVER see one positive constructive post from this guy.All that comes from his direction is these stupid wisecrack pictures

What really concerns me most about people like this guy is that he is flying turbine jets .I can't imagine for one second that he takes that seriously either based on his constant childish immature behavior here on RCU!

Steve
Old 02-11-2005, 10:17 AM
ghost_rider
My Feedback: (20)

The best way to handle this type of problem is never to stoop low to their level.

My best advice to anybody that participates in any online forum is never take anything written on the www seriously. This is exactly my attitude and once you develop it, you will add more days to your life.

Meanwhile, let us move on as a family and not dwell on past mistakes and childish pranks.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:19 AM
seanreit

Wait, are you guys talking about Justin (SANDLSX)??? His posts have been some of the funniest stuff I've ever read..... Mostly Tongue and Cheak. I guess I must have missed where this guy has it in for YA????
Old 02-11-2005, 12:24 PM
sideshow
My Feedback: (11)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Steve S
What really concerns me most about people like this guy is that he is flying turbine jets .I can't imagine for one second that he takes that seriously either based on his constant childish immature behavior here on RCU!
Fortunately, behavior on RCU is not indicative of ones flying ability......there are a few pilots who are excellent posters in this forum. I've flown with Justin at a few meets and he is a great pilot and an even better craftsman.

I don't condone his posts....but his skills as a pilot or builder should not be questioned.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.