Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

...So what do you do??

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

...So what do you do??

Old 03-19-2005, 04:15 AM
cactusflyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default ...So what do you do??

So what do I do when 'J Campbell sends me a nasty PM like this:

You are a ****ing piece of liberal left coast ****. I will NEVER reply to another post to you. You are not worth it. You and people like you are the reason that most of the rcu patrons no longer post. We have done NOTHING to you. You have been on this rampage becasue of alterior motives for almost a year now. Have a nice life and hope we never meet. Russ

And has his imbound messages blocked so that I cant' respond like this?

Thank you for your kind words, but please let me assure you that I am really not that influential in the RC Jet community. I take it as a compliment though. I am certain that I have no control over who posts what here on RCU. Let me say this, you are much easier to "push buttons" on than any Airbus that I have commanded! Time and time again I have provided the bait and you have taken the hook. On each occasion you and Justin have further proven your complete ignorance of the facts. And now you have gotten somewhat emotional.

Each time the JJ engines have been "discussed" you and Justin have resorted to name calling, personal attacks and accusations of my impropriety as well as others. The moderator had to lock a thread because of your response to a tongue-in-cheek post that I made in response to Todd Witkoff's post...Does the term paranoid come to mind? You have accused me of being some type of undercover/secret rep for Wren. It is obvious to me that you were the source of the information that led to Nathan from RCU e-mailing me. That is no big deal, I have straightened things out by explaining the situation to him. Your lunacy culminated in your suggestion that I should take action to cause the destruction of a major U.S air carrier's airplane while acting as a crewmember causing the possible loss of life to hundreds. Your cohort, Justin cheered your comment and furthered the idiocy by posting a picture of an AWA A319. This is where the plot thickens, as the say. Now, due to correlation of that comment with an AWA aircraft, strict company policy and TSA regulations, I have to report this to corporate security and the legal department. I am forbidden from responding publicly due to the same policy. Could you provide your mailing address as well as Justin's so that I can forward it to the appropriate entities? This will make the investigation go much smoother.

In yet another blunder and display of your ignorance of the facts, you stated in your PM that I am some type of liberal from some coast. Russ, first of all AZ is not on any coast. Secondly, I proudly hail from the show-me state, Missouri...which I believe became a subject of your derogatory comments last year. I have been living in Arizona for a little over 4 years. Thirdly, I have voted Republican in every election since I was 18 years old. I consider myself to be quite conservative. I have no clue why my origin, place of residence or political persuasion is relevant to you but I just wanted you to try to get at least something right. I am a proud American and I find your total acceptance and promotion of the theft of Wren Turbine's as well as other manufacturer's intellectual property to be despicable and truly UN-American.

You sir, have gone WAY over the line in your attacks and comments.

Having lost what little respect I had,

John