Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

LAST MINUTE BARDSTOWN NOTES

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

LAST MINUTE BARDSTOWN NOTES

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 01:06 PM
FTiano
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LAST MINUTE BARDSTOWN NOTES

Hi All,

For those coming to the Bardstown, Kentucky Jet Rally next week, I'd like to post a few details.
The actual address of the General Nelson Best Western Motel, for those with a Nav System, is 411 W. Stephen Forster Ave., Bardstown, KY 40004

Tuesday, May 31st, is the last day I can change the Tent Order. If anybody needs a Tent, let me know by 3pm.Tuesday.
Campers and Motor Homes are allowed on site. No Charge but a donation to the event would be nice. No Hook-ups.
There is a large Hangar for Overnight model storage. Otherwise, you may leave your trailers on site. We DO Have Overnight Security on Friday and Saturday Nights, 7pm until 7 am.

The Dinner Saturday night will cost $25. But, Jim Beam has donated ALL beverages, alcoholic and otherwise, so there will be no charge for drinks of any kind. There WILL be 6 Special Recognition awards given out at Dinner. The restaurant where the dinner is being held will accomodate only 100 people so it's first come first serve as far as tickets go. Sorry.

While we may set up on Thursday, as of Now, we do NOT have permission to fly until Friday.

That's about it. All Pilot info is on our web site. FrankTiano.Com, click on Bardwtown Jet Rally.

Thanks, see you there!

FT

Old 05-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Bob_B
My Feedback: (11)

Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
Default RE: LAST MINUTE BARDSTOWN NOTES

I spoke to one of the locals this morning. They are expecting a great turn out for this meet.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:31 PM
Larry K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LAST MINUTE BARDSTOWN NOTES

We'll see you on Thursday afternoon!

Larry, Vern and Francis