Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

No longer a Yellow Rep.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

No longer a Yellow Rep.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 11:09 PM
KFalcon
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No longer a Yellow Rep.

I wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer a rep for Yellow Aircraft. Having two very young kids is preventing me from being able to spend what little time I have free building. As a rep you are expected to only fly the product you rep which ties me down to building. I realized I was not having the fun I once did in the hobby as soon as the hobby turned into a job. I want to get back to the basics and I want to be able to fly many different models.

I want to thank Yellow Aircraft and Shaun for the opportunity they gave me and I wish them only the best. They have an excellent product, I just don't have the time to build like I did a year ago. I'm sure when the kids get a little older I might have more free time for building, but right now I want to JUST FLY. I guess I will be looking into the world of ARFs for a while...

Now lets TEAR IT UP![sm=thumbup.gif]
Old 06-13-2005, 11:36 PM
Dave Presta
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: No longer a Yellow Rep.

Kenny, I feel ya bro. I got my first one on the way due here in October and I am coming to the conclusion that I will need to give up racing if I am to do Jets as much as I plan to. Obviously you remember this is a hobby, and its all about having fun. Just do whatever you need to do so we can have you in full Kenny mode at every rally......'Cause thats what really matters the most. Still havent come down from all the fun I had hangin' with you this past weekend. Cant wait to fly on your wing again.
Love ya bro,
Dave
Old 06-14-2005, 12:12 AM
MLaCoste
My Feedback: (15)

Kenny, I too am glad to hear that we'll see more of the "old" Kenny. I know what you're talking about when you say that things change when the hobby becomes a job. I've found a whole new "dark side" to the hobby, since Todd & I opened VerticalHobbies.com......[:'(]

Can't wait to tear it up with you too again soon!

Also........Love ya, Bro!
Old 06-14-2005, 12:54 AM
Joe McBride
My Feedback: (12)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with you Kenny....you have your priorities straight:

Kids first, then flying, then building (oh yeah don't forget about that beautiful wife!).

Looking forward to our next flying session.

SJ
Old 06-14-2005, 12:55 AM
Doug Cronkhite
My Feedback: (34)

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I know what you mean Kenny..

I'm having trouble finding time to do anything at all besides work and the family.
Old 06-19-2005, 01:36 AM
scaleMan
My Feedback: (92)

and since Kenny isn't going to build his second Hornet, Im going to!! Thanks Kenny, great chattin with ya....

scaleman