Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JOHN CHRISTENSEN AND MY F-5!!!!!!!!

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JOHN CHRISTENSEN AND MY F-5!!!!!!!!

Old 08-25-2005, 02:10 PM
Bryce Watson
Banned
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JOHN CHRISTENSEN AND MY F-5!!!!!!!!

Ok heres what's going on.

After several hours on the phone with too many people to mention, it seems that in my prior post some are getting the wrong idea. I was really trying to avoid this he said she said thing because like I continue to say without proff it leads nowhere. One thing has been clear to me througout this whole thing, that no matter what anyone has said to me or claimed to have seen,

JOHN CHRISTENSEN DID NOT TOUCH MY JET! NEITHER DID SUNG OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE USA TEAM.
Without getting into a bunch of detail, because I have literally heard every story imaginable, the closest story that anyone has ever come up with which was a guard in Hungary still never had John Christensen involved with my jet, it was an unknown individual who supposedly went into the hanger claiming to be a member of Team USA.

So for the last time, Will all parties leave this issue alone, because after talking with everyone including John himself and comparing notes and stories, its obvious there are a lot of really jealous people out there on both sides trying for 15 minutes of fame.

Bryce.

Happy Birthday John.....................(now post that pic of your boys)
Old 08-25-2005, 02:22 PM
-JC-
My Feedback: (26)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: JOHN CHRISTENSEN AND MY F-5!!!!!!!!

OK, now we have it from the JWM chairman, the owner of the plane and other pilots.

Anyone else care for a cheap shot at taking the fun out of the JWM?

There really should be a minimum intelligence requirement before you should be allowed posting here.

This crew had fun... The rest of you neanderthals, silenteyes and roaches. Well go f***yourself.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wt59391.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	314937  
Old 08-25-2005, 02:48 PM
LOturbine

Isn't the internet wonderful for this hobby? Man that's a shame you get modelers of this caliber competing and this crap happens to them.. Bryce just turn off the PC grab a cold one put on some good tunes and get busy on the next F-14.. That's all that really matters anyways!
Old 08-25-2005, 03:59 PM
SDCrashmaster

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My feeling is that the stops should be pulled on posters like SilentEYES. Once they are proved to be fools, we should be able to unleash on them with only mild sensorship for foul language. Words like stupid, fool, tardo, idiot, lamebrain, moron, , etc. should not be sensored. They should not be able to make these posts and then be protected by RCU policy. They're clearly posting for one reason and should be made to pay for their attempted crap. It's not fair that those they offend have to just suck it up and take it.

I know someone who heard from their brother-in-laws best friends uncle that SilentEYES is getting banned for life from RCU. That should happen, but not until we've been allowed to rip him to shreds.

IMHO[:@]
Old 08-25-2005, 04:23 PM
Dave Presta
My Feedback: (3)

Paul, I agree with you. I also would like to commend Bryce for not responding with a knee-jerk reaction to many rumors that he has heard on this subject. Bryce continues to prove himself as a true gentelman and an asset to this community. I feel bad for John Christensen for having to go through all this...but seriously guy's, there is no proof that any of this has happend so John is completely innocent until proven guilty. Lets take Bryce's advise and not take action on rumors that nobody can prove. Someone obviously has it in for John and would like to discredit him or the team...who know's what the reasoning is, and honestly who cares. We should just get back to enjoying this hobby and continue to use this website to share ideas and stories that have to do with the promotion of this great hobby.
Best to both of you,
Dave
Old 08-25-2005, 04:25 PM
HotelSierra
My Feedback: (9)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John, I can't but help think that the "National Inquire R/C magazine" is behind all this. All the great photo coverage you shoot at events all around the world have others jealous. They're trying to sabotage your work and character.

Regards,
John O.

PS Before somebody reads too much into my post and I get a lawsuit slapped from a R/C magazine, I am being metaphorical and not literal about the magazine. The point I'm making is these unfounded allegations are just ludicrous and slanderous.........hmmm.....wait a minute, maybe`there is money in starting a "gossip" R/C magazine? Seems to me I won't have a problem finding subscribers considering all the armchair quarterbacks we have out here.
Old 08-25-2005, 04:42 PM
Turbulence
My Feedback: (76)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

PAUL,

Maybe that should be an RCU policy. they got all the information on the person, when people start posting junk. RCU SHOULD POST THEIR INFORMATION TO US. They all take stabs, talk smack and then get to run and hide. I am not advocating violence, BUT there is no privacy for the person getting slammed, why should the creep be able to hide and RCU help him?

Ralph

ORIGINAL: SDCrashmaster

My feeling is that the stops should be pulled on posters like SilentEYES. Once they are proved to be fools, we should be able to unleash on them with only mild sensorship for foul language. Words like stupid, fool, tardo, idiot, lamebrain, moron, , etc. should not be sensored. They should not be able to make these posts and then be protected by RCU policy. They're clearly posting for one reason and should be made to pay for their attempted crap. It's not fair that those they offend have to just suck it up and take it.

I know someone who heard from their brother-in-laws best friends uncle that SilentEYES is getting banned for life from RCU. That should happen, but not until we've been allowed to rip him to shreds.

IMHO[:@]
Old 08-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Dave Presta
My Feedback: (3)

Ralph,
I couldnt agree more. When RCU finds out who the people are who start these things, they should post thier names so they cant hide anymore......not suggesting that anything should happen to them, other then being exposed!
Maybe that would cut down on all the negative crap that goes on here from time to time. What do you think Marc?
Old 08-25-2005, 04:56 PM
Flyjets
My Feedback: (51)

Gentlemen

Bryce and John have both responded to each other there is no reason to all chime in at keep this alive I am not going to allow another Thread to be started with this topic.

I do not want to see John's or Bryce's good name dragged thru the mud. As for the the SilentEYES I will not allow un substantiated accusions to be posted.

Thank You Gentlemen for understanding now I have to go and put my Hurricane shutters up.

Ian