Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

FIJR 12 / Lake Wales **UPDATE**

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

FIJR 12 / Lake Wales **UPDATE**

Old 10-05-2005, 06:30 AM
diceman
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FIJR 12 / Lake Wales **UPDATE**

Only four weeks until the Florida International Jet Rally - Takes Off.

November 3-6 will be here before we know it. With 4000 feet of silky smooth runway and no runway lights we will enjoy four full days of fun, flying and a great time in Lake Wales. This is also the final major event of the 05 Jet Rally Season.

We would like to remind our many international participants to review the AMA procedures for turbine operation in the U.S. along with any additional rules which may apply. We want everyone including U.S. pilots to have proper documentation.

Pilot pre-registration forms, tent order forms, (should be submitted as soon as possible) lodging information, driving directions and other important information is on our website: www.floridajetflyers.com . Please visit the website to obtain additional information or feel free to call. Phone numbers are on the site as well. For those who wish to order FIJR shirts, the time has passed to get those orders in unless they are currently in the mail. We will have FIJR caps available at the event.

"The Pilots Jet Rally"

Old 10-08-2005, 07:31 PM
feenhere
My Feedback: (26)

Default RE: FIJR 12 / Lake Wales **UPDATE**

John,

will there be a place to store our planes over nite? ~JOHN BANNER~
Old 10-08-2005, 08:06 PM
diceman
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: FIJR 12 / Lake Wales **UPDATE**

We will have secure storage Thursday - Saturday nights with on-site security.