Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Thinking about building business jet.....

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Thinking about building business jet.....

Old 11-12-2005, 03:37 PM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thinking about building business jet.....

I was thinking about building Twin Turbine Gulfstream III or V or a Bombardier BD-700-1A11 has anyone done any of these business liners? or does anyone have any kits out there ? more looking to do the Bombardier BD-700 any tips to building a scrach built jet like this?

heres a pic to the Bombardier BD-700 http://www.airliners.net/open.file/900582/M/
Old 07-05-2008, 08:54 PM
tasesq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thinking about building business jet.....

Hi,

Are you still building the BD-700???

I would also like to take a stab at the Global - work for a company that operates them in Australia. In fact, the one you pictured is one of ours from the office in Europe!!
Old 07-06-2008, 12:59 AM
FlyUtah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Thinking about building business jet.....

I think that the G-3 would be cool because it has turbo-jets, not turbo-fans so our turbines would look better. The G-5's wings are really long, so I think for a model the 3 would be awesome.

The Global would be cool too, but I think since it sits so low to the ground finding gear and landing in cross-winds might be hard.

Cool ideas though!