Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Top Gun Jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Top Gun Jets

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:19 PM
sandman-RCU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Top Gun Jets

Hello,

I talked to Mr. Gray a few times on a couple of matters over the past few days. TGA's phone number is (815) 433-6132. It took me a couple tries to reach him personally. I found it best to call in the morning around 10am or in the afternoon around 4pm. They are in Illinois so they are Central Standard Time. They do not sell the D/F versions of their kits any more, but they do have parts. Mr. Gray was happy to take the time to discuss a few things and answer a couple of my questions. I have talked with him quite a few times over the past few years as I was building his various kits, and I find that he wants to get to the point right away, take care of your questions, etc, but then wants to move to his next duty. Our conversations and B/S sessions use to be quite lengthy. Anyway I hope this helps.

Paul
Old 08-22-2006, 09:04 AM
Zagzoo
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would love to get ahold of another interceptor.. after 2 F15 and 1 used interceptor.. I love TGA jets for my clubs grassfield run way.

Wassup Terry.. been a long time since I talked to you.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:22 AM
smokin-gun
My Feedback: (18)

e-mail me or pm i can help you w/intercepter
Old 08-22-2006, 09:35 PM
Terry Holston
My Feedback: (1)

Still here.................Still doin' jets.....................Still gotta Mig -29 I gotta finish..........................and another Interceptor.....................When I get caught up................LOL
Old 08-27-2006, 03:02 PM
sandman-RCU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HI,

Top gun still has a few D/F Interceptor kits as of last week. I bought one and a pair of the turbine wing cores. Their number is 815 433-6132 CST

Paul