Got the engine back on with the smoke muffler fitted, its not a neat as I would of liked and I’m not rally happy with the pre-heater. I have ordered some 1/8” soft copper brake line as I have read this can be coiled much tighter than the brass tubing that I made the pre-heater with. If this is the case I will redo it as I would like to get another couple of coils around the exhaust to give the smoke oil the best chance of vaporising…and tight coils will look better.
Next jobs are to refit the fuel tank, this will need to go ½” further forward of the original position and will need a mounting plate. Then fit the oil tank, the smoke valve & servo, filler and vent lines for the oil tank, a needle valve for flow control and squeeze the receiver in somewhere.
More to follow, hopefully with a test vid…