Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Re Pat McCurry Models post 11th Sept. last

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Re Pat McCurry Models post 11th Sept. last

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 04:33 AM
roo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re Pat McCurry Models post 11th Sept. last

Hello Ghost Rider. Your post no 12 on the thread you closed re the above gentleman stated " Pat McCurry is aware of this problem and will take care of it pronto" . I thought pronto meant by return. Harry Sydner has again asked me to state that he is still awaiting ANY communication to date from Mr. McCurry, much less the return of his US$ 2200. In view of your decision to close the original thread just how much time does Mr.McCurry need to, in your words, "rectify this omission" ?. Regards. Paul. ( By the way this matter has been dragging on with Mr. McCurry now for well over six months !!! ).
Old 09-28-2006, 07:36 AM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: Re Pat McCurry Models post 11th Sept. last

[] thats messed up ...
Old 09-28-2006, 12:11 PM
ghost_rider
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Re Pat McCurry Models post 11th Sept. last

ORIGINAL: roo

Hello Ghost Rider. Your post no 12 on the thread you closed re the above gentleman stated " Pat McCurry is aware of this problem and will take care of it pronto" . I thought pronto meant by return. Harry Sydner has again asked me to state that he is still awaiting ANY communication to date from Mr. McCurry, much less the return of his US$ 2200. In view of your decision to close the original thread just how much time does Mr.McCurry need to, in your words, "rectify this omission" ?. Regards. Paul. ( By the way this matter has been dragging on with Mr. McCurry now for well over six months !!! ).

Let me do some leg work. I will get back with you off line through PM of my findings.

Though we always seem to disagree here on RCU but I still stand on my previous statement that Mr. McCurry is a complete gentleman.

Best Regards

Ben