Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

x-treme jets buying experience,product info

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

x-treme jets buying experience,product info

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 02:12 PM
john agnew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: x-treme jets buying experience

Morne

Thanks for clearing that up, I was not sure whether Anton was still invoved with Skymasters.

Best regards

John
Old 11-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Jim Cattanach

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ken. I can read just fine. My post was directed at John.
Sorry if it was not what you wanted to hear. I will not post on your thread again.

Regards

Jim
Old 11-23-2006, 03:56 PM
J-PORTUGAL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello to everyone and i am glad to see Anton here.

I read this post and in final i made this conclusions:

1º X-treme jets in only one web shop... am i right? The jets onounce was made from FEIBAO and JL ( and they say that the planes was design by Anton Lin)

2º There are 3 companies making jets: FEIBAO, JL and one new that makes this ARF plus to Skymaster!

3º Some planes that Skymaster anounce was made by FEIBAO (MB-339, F18, F16 1/6, etc)

4º The old planes from Skymaster was made by JL ( old models without scale caracteristics), but they have new models...

5º The acessories are made by another companies cause are the same in all!

5º EVERYONE WINS WITH THIS... MORE COMPETION... BETTER QUALITY ... BETTER PRICES...

And i would like to ask if Anton have MB-339 Cockip in stock cause i send an email but he never answer to me!

Thanks to everyone and good luck!

JM
Old 11-23-2006, 07:07 PM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: buddude8

ORIGINAL: Jascat100

John. My reading of the situation is. Anton is still running Skymaster selling their ARF plus kits.

He is also buying & selling his old technology method jets. I think his idea is to make them as cheap as possible so he can undercut Jet Legend & Fei Bao so putting them out of business.

His problem as I see it is, even the ARF plus, supposedly top of the range, is in some cases inferior to the competition. For example ARF plus F15 comes with cheap airpower retracts & not even a basic cockpit.

Regards

Jim
obviously you cant read, because this is completely off topic and is not what i wanted this thread to be about. I can tell by your posts that you will not be purchasing one of these jets. If you want to start a thread on the wars between the makers be my guest, but please keep it off of this post.

thank you
ken
I think you are not only being unrealistic, but you are totally misinformed.

Skymaster IS Anton Lin.
Extremejets is ALSO Anton Lin.
Same guy. So when you are talking about the "buying experience" of xtremejets, your money is going to the exact same guy as Skymaster.

The Arfplus factory was evidently unwilling to participate in the extremejets scheme, the new extremejets are made in two DIFFERENT factories altogether.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:13 PM
buddude8
My Feedback: (10)

EASYTIGER. I think all of us know that anton lin owns x-treme jets. What i was hoping to get out of this thread was any info on ordering, if and when the product has been shipped. Most importantly if the product is what was expected. I myself am not expecting this product to up to par to the higher echelon of jet producers, but i do want to know if they are worth trying for a first time jet buyer like my self.

ken

Old 11-23-2006, 08:16 PM
buddude8

Old 11-23-2006, 08:27 PM
EASYTIGER
Banned

ORIGINAL: buddude8

EASYTIGER. I think all of us know that anton lin owns x-treme jets. What i was hoping to get out of this thread was any info on ordering, if and when the product has been shipped. Most importantly if the product is what was expected. I myself am not expecting this product to up to par to the higher echelon of jet producers, but i do want to know if they are worth trying for a first time jet buyer like my self.

ken

I don't think that's clear at all to a lot of people. But anyway....
I ordered a Rafale, I could not resist at the price. He responded quickly to all my inquiries, and delivery is expected in early December. I think you have realistic expectations, I expect some issues for $995, yes, but I guess we shall see!
I am number 21 or so on the order list, so I think others will get delivery first and report before I send off the money, which makes me more comfortable....
Old 11-24-2006, 03:07 AM
buddude8

thank you easytiger that is exactly the kind of info i am trying to get. I will be eagerly awaiting your report on your purchase.

ken

Old 11-24-2006, 08:22 AM
ledd4u
My Feedback: (23)

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

I am # 6 on the list. At 995 I can most probably engineer the kit to look close to or exactly to a BVM kit. I don't see this as a big problem. If I am not completely satisfied and feel it's beyond the point, you will see one up for sale on RCU quickly.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:42 AM
baron-noir
My Feedback: (1)

I'm #8 with the camo Rafale and have tried to ask xtrem-jets about scale ordinance pack, didn't have any answer yet. This is what I found but I have to check about it's availibility :

[link=http://www.topmodel.fr/product_detail.php?id=13502]http://www.topmodel.fr/product_detail.php?id=13502[/link]

Sk
Old 11-24-2006, 09:48 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned

Topmodels are selling the Feibao ones. I have heard that the Xtremejets are totally identical to the Feibao ones, from the same exact computer CAD files and such. So I'd GUESS the missles will fit.
Old 11-24-2006, 09:56 AM
baron-noir

At least dimension wise they are the same, so the pack from Topmodel should work for the 2 kits or more that are on the market of this same size.

This ordinance kit looks good also, I wish xtrem jets can provide it as well to avoid buying stuff here and there. Anton if you read this pls let us know as I'm sure many Rafale buyer's out there would be interested with the ordinance pack.

Thanks
Sk
Old 11-24-2006, 10:00 AM
MNModels

Hi ET,

Not exact same! The Extreme Rafale will have rivets and some small design changes! But yes, the size will be exactly the same so the armour will fit!

Regards

Morne

Old 11-24-2006, 10:09 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned

x
Old 11-24-2006, 10:13 AM
baron-noir

@ Morne,

I see you're dealer maybe you can advise where is this ordinance pack available from ? I mean apart Topmodel FR

Thanks
Sk
Old 11-24-2006, 10:13 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned

About a third. Topmodel sells the rafale, pipe, and gear for $2750 or so.
Old 11-24-2006, 10:23 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned

ORIGINAL: baron-noir

@ Morne,

I see you're dealer maybe you can advise where is this ordinance pack available from ? I mean apart Topmodel FR

Thanks
Sk
I don't think the Rafale is sold at all under the Skymaster name? The one on the SM website is larger, and it does not exist yet.

Unless Morne is the world's only xtremejets dealer besides Anton?

I'd guess he got one in exchange for writing a manual for it?

Just guessing here.

Old 11-24-2006, 10:36 AM
baron-noir

Easy

I never said a Rafale is beeing sold by Skymaster, I'm just assuming that Morne, who actually seems to be well informed about the xtrem Rafale, would know about if an ordinance kit would be available from xtrem direct or trough any other sourcing, be it trough Feibao, Tamjet, third-party, sub-contractor to third-party etc... well you see my point.

Sk
Old 11-24-2006, 11:01 AM
MNModels

Hi,

Sorry at this stage no ordinance are manufactured for Xtreme Rafale! You will need to source some from somewhere else. Maybe in future but XtremeJets first need to get the models out before add on parts.

No XtremeJets dealer ET. Only an online store!

Regards

Morne
Old 11-24-2006, 11:04 AM
baron-noir

Thanks for the info, wonder where the kit from Topmodel FR comes from. To anyone interested in this kit, remember you can take out a hefty 19.6% tax from it's tag price if your buy from outside EU.

Sk
Old 11-24-2006, 11:24 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned

ORIGINAL: baron-noir

Thanks for the info, wonder where the kit from Topmodel FR comes from. To anyone interested in this kit, remember you can take out a hefty 19.6% tax from it's tag price if your buy from outside EU.

Sk
Is the price VAT included, or not?
The topmodel one is from Feibao. Again, same design. Being sold here in the USA by Tamjets.
Old 11-24-2006, 11:29 AM
baron-noir

The advertised price of 259€ for the ordinance pack IS indeed including the french 19,6% VAT that you can deduct if buying from outside the european countries.

Same for the combo you were referring to in your previous post but I agree it would still be quite more expensive than xtrem jets.

Sk
Old 11-24-2006, 11:33 AM
EASYTIGER
Banned

Sounds good. Still less than half, though I did not do the math. And on the converse side, you MAY get hit with VAT if you import one of the xtremejets into Europe. By all rights you should. No tariffs on this stuff into the USA, though.
Old 11-25-2006, 08:13 PM
J-PORTUGAL

Why Anton sells the new models in Skymaster and the old in X-treme? Is that right?

JM

Old 11-25-2006, 11:17 PM
pilot tw

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Hello, JM

you are wrong, i now had 2 factories, one produces for the ARF PLUS of Skymaster, one for ARTF of X-Treme jets,

and all Skymaster's L/G with cockpit details made in Taiwan , not China,

Sorry, we do not support the L/G (Hydroulic) with cockpit details to another copies,

Best Regards

Anton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.