Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Incredible Russian Jet Performance

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Incredible Russian Jet Performance

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 07:15 PM
iron eagel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Incredible Russian Jet Performance

ORIGINAL: mikehannah

There is only one way this will ever be answered and that is in real honest to goodness somebody dies combat and frankly i dont want to go there.

For the moment we modellers should be happy at the wealth of drop dead gorgeous jets the avaition companies around the world are giving us to look at and for the fortunate few with the talent, to model.

Mike

ps the lady flying the Prop powered aerobat( Su or Yak) in the video clip gets my vote any day.
I'm with you there...

Old 05-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Strykaas

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I for one are getting a little bored with the *** for tat.
If you don't like it, don't read it. Simple. You think you're smarter, better educated, that we are 'kids". Well OK you might be right.
As long as the thread is not closed, nor the poster threatened by the evil moderators, then it probably means we stay within the limits...

As a sidenote, another thread called "F22 video" has been started and it gives an interesting insight into what the F22 is capable of...
Old 05-03-2007, 07:54 PM
bela

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Strykass... your Ill will is deafening. but thats ok. Hate on brother, hate on!

Anyway, regarding the capabilities of the jet, they are just that. capabilities which are only one facet that adds to an outcome of a contest. now that the raptor has gone operational, it is only a matter of time before we see how it stacks up. THEN WE WILL ALL KNOW! until then, all this subjective speculation is simply diarrhea of the mouth.
I see the raptor everyday, and I'm amused by how some folks on the outside looking in, talk as if they have a clue.