Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Yellow F-18 single missiles/bombs

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Yellow F-18 single missiles/bombs

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 06:26 PM
xurifle06
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yellow F-18 single missiles/bombs

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has flown the f-18 single with all the missles/bombs/drop tanks they offer. Im thinking of getting them for my new bug. How will they affect perforance? Are they removeable. It is going to be powered by a ram 500 is that makes a difference. thanks a lot

Rich
Old 03-07-2007, 06:50 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Yellow F-18 single missiles/bombs

Hi,

You can fly with all of the ordnance on board, assuming you've got a long, smooth surface. The Bug is an already-draggy airframe, and adding the ordnance will increase that quite a bit. It's light, so the tonnage isn't a problem. Just make sure your ordnance is held firmly in place. You don't want it shifting around at all while you're flying. If it does, than you'll get a very strange waggle.
Old 03-07-2007, 07:14 PM
xurifle06
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Yellow F-18 single missiles/bombs

Hi Shaun, Thanks for the info. I noticed on your website you list the mk-84 bomb kit. I also noticed in the picture you have the hornet has 4 bombs. How many are included in the price? Do i need to buy 4 bomb kits? thanks again

Rich