Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

RO - JETS F16 ????????????????????

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

RO - JETS F16 ????????????????????

Old 03-27-2007, 07:58 AM
suttonr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RO - JETS F16 ????????????????????

Hi has anyone seen these jets looks a good composite jet with rear mounted turbine. Has anyone got one? are they good ? I have a wren mw54mk3 and am looking for a scale jet
Old 02-08-2008, 04:18 PM
smackay

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RO - JETS F16 ????????????????????

Better late than never,....I bought one for a good price and am currently building it. Mine is a one piece fuselage originally designed for ducted fan 91. Not true scale outline, (wing span and area over size), but if you want something that flies a bit slower than a cross bow bolt using massive amounts of runway then I think it is a superb choice. It looks very scale when assembled. The newer two piece fuse looks entirely more professional and probably cheaper on the shipping. Not sure whether the wing plan is the same. The guy who sells them is easy to talk to and helpful. Mine will only use elevons and rudder. The reasoning is simple, these are the surfaces that come pre cut and I have read that F16's track quite badly due to narrow wheel base/track. I also hear that elevons are the best control mechanism, elevators and alierons being too close together or something to that effect. Flaps are not really needed because of the larger surface area. Im using a tail pipe and have a hatch about in the middle.

cheers
Old 02-08-2008, 05:57 PM
joeflyer
My Feedback: (48)

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default RE: RO - JETS F16 ????????????????????

If you're looking for a nice composite F-16 ARF check out the Fly Eagle F-16. It comes very complete with better quality than most of the competetion at an attractive price.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_6671900/tm.htm

Joe