Ok......I seriously going to start the build on this plane. Actually last night I tore the covering off the wings and I have the nose gear installed but not the steering, so I'm at least started.
Here is what I'd like all you Falcon 120 flyers to post so its all together. I'd like to see a condensed section so its all right there for me to find. If I have specific questions I'll PM (if you are willing to answer).
1. Former mods to fit fuel tanks
2. Canopy attachment methods, both stock canopy or the stronger aftermarket one
3. If you did a cockpit, show that
4. Mods to the fiberglass section that holds the turbine
5. Bracket system to hold the turbine (if anyone sells one I'd be willing to discuss) and how the degree of downthrust
6. If you made mods to the wings (for me I plan to reglue formers and install CF tubes, then cover the holes and fiberglass the wings)
I think having a few posts of these 6 things will help me (and others) have all that info at a quick glance. I plan to do the same with mine as well as I build it over the next few weeks.