Looks great seahawk.
Well, I had my Falcon120 out 2 weekends ago for some shakedown flights before the big event at Maryborough. First flight was great, second flight had a flameout at the top of a BIG loop. I rolled upright, and would have been fine but she didn't pull out of the dive. I relaxed the elevator and let he build speed and then gave it a good fistful of elevator. she leveled out but was heading away form the field, turned her round and got over the fence, but was inbetween both runways. was hoping to kick a bit of rudder in last minute to squirrel her around. ran out of airspeed and the gear departed company with the airframe when it hit the rough.... Doh.
I've been not happy with the mushy-ness of the eveleator for some time now and it was since I upgraded the battery for the turbine and the lights, so I think the CoG had been creeping forwards causing the mushy elevator.
Most of the damage was the gear rails coming out and tearing some covering with them. the wheel wells also got damaged. the nose gear bulkhead was damaged and the nose wheel well copped a battering as well. I molded new gear wells, feathered them into the wing this time and i've just finished the wing by completely recovering the underside in white. I thought about going grey that I needed for my new scheme, but would have run out of time as I would have needed to paint the fuse as well to match.
As It stands now I have the nose wheel bulkhead about 80% complete repairs wise and it should be another 1 or 2 more afternoons of work to get that all finished up. I have finally bought a UAT (which I don't 100% believe was the cause of the flameout, but rather some of the setting of the K80, but I'll install it to be safe) and I will also put in some strobes while I've got the main tank out and making sure everything is ok. Then I have about 1 week left to complete the scheme change
been wanting to do this for a while.