Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194
Results 4,826 to 4,833 of 4833

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    It's the Navy cat carbon fiber version $599 on RCU with all hardware,tank,retracts,brakes and air system. I wouldn't use the servo extensions( used twisted HD extensions) or the ball links with the built in standoffs(sloppy) which I replaced with Dubro ball links,the ones without standoffs were fine. Glass fuse painted and film coverd wings,booms and stab. Couldn't find anything to fix or reglue great quality and workmenship.
    Mike Burg

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Springbok Flyer View Post
    Hi guys,

Seem to me I have found the right thread, with all the Falcon 120 guru's. After the 2014 QTFly-in up north the QTF (Queensland Turbine Flyers) committee decided to spend some of it's war chest and acquired a new Carbon Falcon 120/Navy Cat airframe from Ken Mollison of KMRC. The idea is to have it done as a-have-a-go-jet for when we go to visit clubs and there are guys that wish to get the kero burning feel.

I have ended up with the build and have a few questions as there is no manual or instructions in the box. I would like to get some idea of what all the bits and pieces in the box are for, so can any of you point me in the right direction please? It will be helpful if I can get a link to a basic how to, otherwise I am gonna have to bore you bunch with all the detail.

Thanks for your help.

Jan.
    Jan:

I have made some posts here regarding my assembly of the Navy Cat CF (carbon fiber) but I did a thread on this link: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2095652 It is a little shorter than this thread. I have posted photos of the two Navy cats I have done and have posted control throws, C of G, etc. Might give it a read.

Ed

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Mod, please delete.

Posted to wrong place.
    Last edited by SeaHawk-RCU; 08-09-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Turbine was fine, mainly just ouch to the nose and mid section ... kinda looked like me after a fight way back on the old days (just kidding)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hello Ed,

Any chance of another run of cockpit tubs? Richard and I can order 7 or so if that makes it worth while.
    I have none left after my mishap and Richard lost the canopy and tub from his (my original Falcon with abt 150 flights) and wants some more.
    He said he will take a half dozen and I'll add a couple more to that. The Falcon is such a great everyday model that neither of us can see a time when we wont have one;

Col

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Col:
    Let me give it some thought. I will have to make a plug as the old one is gone (lost). I have a couple of other things on the task list so it might be a bit if you can wait.

Ed

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaHawk-RCU View Post
    Hello Ed,

Any chance of another run of cockpit tubs? Richard and I can order 7 or so if that makes it worth while.
    I have none left after my mishap and Richard lost the canopy and tub from his (my original Falcon with abt 150 flights) and wants some more.
    He said he will take a half dozen and I'll add a couple more to that. The Falcon is such a great everyday model that neither of us can see a time when we wont have one;

Col
    Hi Ed Please
    I will take at least 2 tub maybe a third. Please Please Please Please I'm sure Yong Li will sell them for you when he sell kits
    Mike Burg

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by toolmaker7341 View Post
    Hi Ed Please
    I will take at least 2 tub maybe a third. Please Please Please Please I'm sure Yong Li will sell them for you when he sell kits
    How can you resist Mike's heartfelt plea?

Richard may be able to patch his broken one together temporarily and same with the super detailed one I buried into the river back.
    So no immediate hurry Ed, whenever and if you decide to do it will be fine.

Col