Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

My New Baby Has Arrived!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

My New Baby Has Arrived!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 10:29 AM
AnthonyW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New Baby Has Arrived!

Baby Boomer i Mean, my child wont be here until October.
Anyway, UPS and their usual care arrives with a nice hole punch in the bottom, luckily there was NO Damage to the plane. The second shipment of pieces parts should be here today or tomorrow. I cannot wait to get started on this, my P-70 from my Sabre should pull the nads out of this thing.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wu62131.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	698064   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rm37235.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	698065   Click image for larger version

Name:	Fk17150.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	698066   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lf95480.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	698067   Click image for larger version

Name:	Vg53581.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	698068   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pf60649.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	698069   Click image for larger version

Name:	Zb59707.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	698070  
Old 06-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Jet Lag
My Feedback: (26)

Default RE: My New Baby Has Arrived!

Anthony,Its about time you got a Boomer to play with.Put some smoke on it and have a blast.G.K. Sr
Old 06-05-2007, 11:32 AM
AnthonyW

GK,
Yeah I figured it was time to get something I could handle.
Anthony
Old 06-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Jet Lag

I am on my 2nd one now and JR got rid of his and got a XL.Its the best every day jet that I have owned.Your P-70 should really make it perform.Keith will probably want one after he sees you having a ball flying yours.
Old 06-05-2007, 01:33 PM
AnthonyW

Sr.,
I have the Jet Tech 75 oz tank coming for it as well, plus the Pro Link struts and MAP Retracts from Todd at Dreamworks. I want to see if I have room for smoke after installing the 75oz tank. What motor (or #) do you have in yours? I just needed something to fly here at home (300ft asphault) so I can justify having a 3k motor that gets used more than 3 times a year. I am keeping my Sabre and still have my Mav Pro, plus a Bobcat XL kit in the attic.
Anthony
Old 06-05-2007, 02:05 PM
t33jetman
My Feedback: (1)

Anthony,

Ah, my brother, I see you have surcome to the ways of the "Wang", as did my two deciples from last year (the Kerrs). Learn from them my child, as to how the great "Bob" struck them down mightly with great devestation. I pray that the "Bob" does not find out your backsliding from the temple of the The "BVM", for this blastfamise act will unleash his great anger.

I am and will always be here for your confession and return (with your credit card) to the ways of the "BVM", so feel free to place your order soon to ward off any coming dangers.

My brother, I still believe in you, and will always be there for you, no matter what may befall you for this fallling away.

I pray to see you soon with your Mavrick

Yours truly in the ways of the "BVM",

Monk, aka Bandit Boy
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ig11560.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	698158   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw72255.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	82.5 KB
ID:	698159  
Old 06-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Jet Lag

Anthony,I have a 500 in mine.I put the smoke mtr right in frt of the turbine under the starter.The smoke tank in frt of the forward main tank bulkhead.I used Tams smoke system.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:17 PM
AnthonyW

Monk,
Ooohhhhhhhh..... my, yes when Uncle Bobby sees me flying a balsa, plastic filmed turbine, he will and i am sure come up with a witted saying such as....... "sheesse, what in the H%?! are you doing with that balsa bag turbine?" "I cant believe you wasted your money on that when I have a perfectly good product here that you get get for just two of those". Oh, But Uncle Bobby, I am sorry for straying outside the Family, trust me I will be back, but right now, I just do not have the time or money to build my XL.
Oh that reminds me of when Keith & I bought a guys crashed maverick for $100.00 and Bobby saw us walking back to the trailer with 8-9 pieces going " what the heck are you going to do with that junk?" Then several months later he sees the plane and says to someone " hey, you see that plane, THEY PULLED THAT OUT OF A TRASH CAN!" We had to then name it the "TRASH CAN MAVERICK" Which by the way, Rod Snyder still flys today.
This should get good now.
Anthony