Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Maj. Woody's FeiBao F-9-F Panther

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Maj. Woody's FeiBao F-9-F Panther

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 04:14 PM
MaJ. Woody
My Feedback: (28)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

FEDEX Updated the status of my shipment. It will be delivered tomorrow 2 days earlier than projected! I really hope that this does not arrive damaged like my Flash.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:53 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to see you're active on this forum again. Your build threads are my favorite. I enjoy following along regardless of which plane you're building.

I owned a CAI Panther a few years back and would like another. This one looks like a good option. Question, why did you opt for the Robart retracts over the factory retracts.?
Old 09-06-2017, 04:58 AM
sweetpea01
My Feedback: (10)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I enjoy and learn from your builds. I'm following!
Old 09-07-2017, 06:45 AM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by dubd
Glad to see you're active on this forum again. Your build threads are my favorite. I enjoy following along regardless of which plane you're building.

I owned a CAI Panther a few years back and would like another. This one looks like a good option. Question, why did you opt for the Robart retracts over the factory retracts.?
Hi Dantley...on my panther the gear worked and held air fine, the door cylinders were crap and I had to replace several of them. I really like the panther and I have a 85" blown up Ziroli ( all wood) panther that has been a super flyer for me. BTW are you coming to BITW??
Vin...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2465.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	128.6 KB
ID:	2230946  

Last edited by Vincent; 09-07-2017 at 07:28 AM.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:46 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vincent
Hi Dantley...on my panther the gear worked and held air fine, the door cylinders were crap and I had to replace several of them. I really like the panther and I have a 85" blown up Ziroli ( all wood) panther that has been a super flyer for me. BTW are you coming to BITW??
Vin...
Hi Vin, I'll be at BITW. Are you going? I need another Panther in my life. Building a SM Cougar right now.
Old 09-07-2017, 07:01 PM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by dubd
Hi Vin, I'll be at BITW. Are you going? I need another Panther in my life. Building a SM Cougar right now.
yes I'll be out there on thurs mid day. My flying buddie just finished a sm cougar and will be bringing it to bitw