Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Good business with JetLegend Germany – Gerhard Pollack ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Good business with JetLegend Germany – Gerhard Pollack ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Aquilon

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Good business with JetLegend Germany – Gerhard Pollack ?

Hello everybody,

Does somebody in Europe make good business with JetLegend Germany – Gerhard Pollack ?

I have ordered and pre-paid a JL Tutor since end of November, and no news about delivery today ! No delivery date confirmed… []

I'm fed up to wait more and more, so I ask him to cancel my order and refund me the pre-paid amount, but I have no answer.. Only "please wait !...". [&o]

Is he serious guy ? Does somebody have same long long… delay with him ? I am a little bit disappointed...

Thanks for your feedback.

Best regards.

Stéphane
Old 03-10-2008, 06:20 PM
hmjets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Good business with JetLegend Germany – Gerhard Pollack ?

Hello,i have good business with him,no problems,serius person!![sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 03-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Helijet

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I do not believe it is Mr. Pollack's fault. I ordered a Tutor through Camlex ( North America ) in mid December and still have not received it. To Dante's credit he has tried and tried to contact Jet Legend a number of times regarding the status and still no delivery, kit or concrete news. Jet Legend JUST CAN"T DELIVER THE PRODUCT[&o]

Very sad
Dean Wichmann
Old 03-10-2008, 07:41 PM
Helijet

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Well...the jet Gods must have been listening to my prayers!!!!!!!!!! Dante just called to say my Tutor is in. They are arriving ones and twos. O.K. will be a couple of days before I see the kit and then will post pics of the elusive creature!

Dean W.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:25 AM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I ordered a 1/6 scale F-16 October 2007. Thought the plane was going to be delivered Nov, didn't happen. Later informed that it would be shipped by December, didn't happen. It coming by the first of the year, no such luck. It will be shipped after the Chinese New Year. Finally, informed that planes coming to the USA will be shipped by March 8, still no plane. I hope the wait is worth it! [sm=confused_smile.gif]
Old 03-12-2008, 02:27 AM
Aquilon

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Hi David,

It looks like my Tutor Story [&o]

Stéphane
Old 03-12-2008, 01:05 PM
CaptainFlynn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like my previous post disappeared. As far as I know the good man had health problem for a while, so thats why one could said he had problems communicating with him. I for myself asked for some prices concerning a Jet Legend F-22 but after comparing a bit I found it rather uninteresting, so I bought my F-22 somewhere else. (Still within EU, so no USD - € cheating).

Old 03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Henk Visser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jetlegend is having problems with powersupply!
I have 4 L-39 in backorder!
They have also delay due to snow in china.
Only 1 T-45 and F-15 on stock at this moment[]
Old 03-14-2008, 11:32 PM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello to those of you still waiting for your JL kit. Approximately two weeks ago, I received an email that indicated that Mr. Yang would ship the kits ordered from the USA by the end of that week (March 7). I decided to wait an additional week to see if anything happened. Unfortunately today, I received an email that pretty much continues the old song and dance. This time, according to the email, Mr. Yang is needing an additional month to get the planes out. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting older by the day, and life is just too short to continue waiting, when you just don't know when the wait will end. I really wanted the plane, but I'm going to pull the plug on this one, if nothing happens by the end of next week.

As for as the particular problems JL is having, let's be real. If you accept money for a product, ship it in a timely fashion. Let's not continue to give excuses.

Kudos to Monica and Dante' at Camlex. They have done exceptional job in sending emails regarding the status of my order. I personally would not hesitate to order from them in the future.