Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Thank You From the Harris'

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Thank You From the Harris'

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 PM
S HARRIS
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You From the Harris'

Hello Friends, Betsy, Jenny and I just had to let you know how much you thoughtful words and prayers have helped us through this terrible time. I'm not very good with expressing myself here but we are trying to mend and knowing that you guys are out there supporting us is helping.Our lives will never be the same again with out Jackson.These are very difficult times with no answers, but somehow We will endure.I'm sure We will see you guys in due time. I can't see abandoning this hobby which is full of the best people one could ever have in our lives.I wanted to share the memorial video Jenny and My oldest Brother David assembled. They did a great job . Please never let your kids go with out telling them You love them. We were very fortunate to have this in our last good bye and will never forget that moment. Sincerely Scott , Betsy and Jenny Harris

Here is a link to a memorial video in Jackson's honor:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=206llko&s=4
Old 08-05-2008, 07:59 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Thank You From the Harris'

Scott,

Thank you for sharing that. What a wonderfull young man he was. You are really in our hearts right now. I am at a loss for words. Please let us know if we can do anything at all.

Andy
Old 08-05-2008, 08:15 PM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Scott, Betsy and Jenny

Thank you for sharing your memories with us!
Old 08-05-2008, 08:26 PM
Roger Shipley
My Feedback: (35)

Amen Friends....Roger and Marilyn
Old 08-05-2008, 08:35 PM
Angus McDonald

Well, that got me all misty and brought a tear to my eye, beautifully done....God Bless

Angus
Old 08-05-2008, 08:40 PM
rhklenke
My Feedback: (24)

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Scott,

Unfortunately, I did not really know Jackson, but I do know you and thus I'm sure the world is that much more at a loss without him. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Bob
Old 08-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Patrick Frost
Banned
My Feedback: (88)

Scott,

Since we heard the loss of Jackson it has made me realize that every second with my daughter is only borrowed time and I need to make the best of it. Sometimes I feel that I tell my daughter that I love her too much but I would rather leave earth knowing that I said it too much than saying nothing at all. We should never take our kids for granite and I know you set a perfect example to all of us how to become a #1 Father!

Please be strong and understand that we will all be here when you return to the hobby.

-Patrick
Old 08-06-2008, 12:16 AM
Joe C
My Feedback: (23)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Scott,
My deepest condolence for you and your family. Joe Castelao
Old 08-06-2008, 07:51 AM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Scott, Thanks for sharing this, for those of us who knew him, he was a special kid, and was a pleasure to be around him. My son leaves to go back to school this week as well, and for some reason this has been harder for me than any of the previous times. I do not pretend to know what you are feeling right now, but rest assured that God can comfort you. Please tell Jenny and Betsy that I am thinking of them and let them know how much we love them. Take care buddy, and when you get ready to head down to fly let me know so we can get together. You are in our hearts and prayers.
Tommy