Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Sounds like a BAD deal to me......

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Sounds like a BAD deal to me......

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 02:00 PM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Sounds like a BAD deal to me......

Finally tracked down your work truck Patty!!!
Not very nice!!!
Saw your Titan in back. Didnt look like much of a Titan to me. Call it what you want buddy. Indonesian lover!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk24959.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	1052510  
Old 10-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Patrick Frost
Banned
My Feedback: (88)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scotty,

Well it looks like my Indonesian buddy is mad at me now! If he keeps treating me like this then I wont let him scam me anymore! LOL
(I had to block out some of his cursing) []

Patrick, you reach my patience limit! So, go f*ck your self. Dont f*ckin waste my ****ing time.
F*ck you.. How come you can be so f*cking idiot ?!?!?

Suck my d*ck sucker. And ill kick your b*tch little *** punk.

You will pay for not selling me turbine and I come get you and you run to hide.

Why american peolpe so hard to deal with like you!?!? Die Assh*le!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Patrick Frost
Banned

I hope this guy doesnt try to cut my brake lines on my mo-ped. [X(] That would be a really bad day!

-Frosty
Old 10-15-2008, 02:25 PM
jetpilot

Ouch!!!!
Sorry your going through this man.
Well this will cheer you up BFF. Found this pic of you and your wife I took this year at that jet event near the woods.

Name:	Ki18807.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1052520  
Old 10-15-2008, 02:59 PM
Glacier Girl
My Feedback: (4)

You jet jockies are all the same. Don't get mad, get even.

He wants to pay you with fake money, you send him a fake motor.

Place an old compressor wheel inside a piece of stove pipe and ship it to him.

Be worth every penny in shipping, to see the look on Ahamed's face as he opens up the turbine motor, from the stupid American, in front of his buddies. [X(]

These same type folks have even been over on the Electric forums, looking for info for their UAV's.

Same very limitied info on the actual UAV, more about what motor and such to carry what size weight plane. Twits.

Sorry to see what is seeping into our hobby.
Old 10-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Patrick Frost
Banned

I just received an email from the Moderators stating that I am "banned from selling on RCU Market" because of this Indonesian guy! This guy plasted a bunch of vulger language on my TITAN SE Ad and the MODERATORS are banning me saying that I DID IT? ***???? What the heck is going on here????? Why dont these Moderators check out and see that this guy is a scam artist!!!! I dont get it! [:@]
Old 10-15-2008, 03:42 PM
jetpilot

You know "Frosty" and "Glacier Girl" could make a hellova duo messn with those Indonesians!!!
Old 10-15-2008, 05:40 PM
myork
My Feedback: (3)

Now you said all of that not me. I just stated that I personally would not sell something that could be used as a weapon overseas.
ORIGINAL: Moerig

ORIGINAL: myork

Frosty there right man. Refunding the funds and Refusing the funds is two different things in Paypal's book. Maybe i'm just a dumb redneck from Ky, but I WOULD NOT sell anything to anyone overseas that I thought could be used as a weapon. It sounds pretty shady to me especially when he sent you part of the money when you haven't even accepted the deal.
You are maybe what you think you are. Jetcats can only be found in the USA after all, outside america everyone is stupid right and live in jungles or the desert ? Fact is this guy targets stupid people. He would never pull this off in Europe....

Frost,

The mechanism is this:
Build confidence.
Pay with fraudulent CC money into Paypal.
One of two things:
1> you send the goods and pay for your own engine later that you dont have.
2> Refund to his paypal account, he makes off with the cash via some other transaction, you pay for the turbine you still have.
Win -win for the guy in Indonesia.

NOW FROSTY, read my mails again, you never stated the guys email until now, ASK yourself how did I know his e-mail if YOU DID NOT MENTION it.
I know he is trying SEVRAL OTHER folks just like you.
Well its because I know stuff that few people know and I like to help BUT,
TAM gave good advice. If you lose money its because you stepped right into it.

Old 10-20-2008, 10:52 PM
Jackjet
My Feedback: (1)

Is all this for REAL ? Scammers and thieves.
Freaking unbelievable .................

Jackjet

Name:	Ec87449.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1056003  
Old 10-21-2008, 01:00 AM
teebox11
My Feedback: (33)

Indonesia? ARE YOU SERIOUS? That's like dealing with those idiots in Africa about oil. Scams, nothing but. If the guy had the money, he could wire it, pp it. DO NOT GIVE ANY WIRE INFO TO ANYONE IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES UNLESS YOU REALLY KNOW WHO THEY ARE (or her for that matter)! Once you give up wire info, they can get your bank account. This guy is obviously full of it, tell him to pay by the above two methods, or forget it. Oh, there is also the int'l money order or cashier's check (bank or postal). Get that, wait for it to clear, then ship. Even a wire (Western Union or bank) I would wait for clearing before shipping. 20 years in international trade, the first year taught me! Laugh, then forget it! Go have some good BBQ, lots 'O beer (or what ever), then sleep it off! It will be for the better!
Old 10-21-2008, 02:31 PM
gooseF22

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I personally would not wire any money to anyone unless I knew them. I got scammed a few years ago, and caught it just as they got my account info. We saw it come in while I was at the bank closing my account. I was lucky and only lost 500 bucks. It was an ebay scam referred to above someplace. I had to open a new ebay, paypal, and checking account to get it clean. The scam was indonesian, but it was being fronted by a group in North Carolina using dummy accounts at a local bank that was hacked. The FBI busted it later and of course the main culprits were overseas..

I read a homeland security memo someplace that showed chop shops for CC;'s by the hundreds in indonesia. Personally, I just stick to paypal for the average guy like me and deal with people that share common interest. On my ebay stuff, I wont ship to anyone outside US or Canada anymore unless I know that person...

also when you pay funds by paypal, use your platinum card so you have some recourse if it goes sour. This was a good learning point for all of us.

Frosty, my brudda, I am so glad you still gotta motor bro. The rest can get straightened out. g
Old 10-21-2008, 02:50 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,

Even if all of the above posts weren't true (which they probably are), just the funky attitude would be enough for me to tell him to go get Foxtrotted. You're trying his patience??? Who the Foxtrot does he think he is?!?!?!

I love this whole Foxtrot thing, BTW....