Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets for a P-60

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets for a P-60

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 04:00 PM
stuka
My Feedback: (62)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jets for a P-60

I would like to get some opinions on what will fly well on a P-60.This is not a P-60 SE, just a regular P-60. Please only post it you have something worth saying about the topic.Thanks for your help.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:05 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts
Default RE: Jets for a P-60

Stuka,
If you are looking for a Sport jet, though it's not available for a couple more months, the Liberty that Fly Eagle Jets is working on with myself is designed around a 14lb thrust engine such as the P60. The jet itself is projected to weigh 13.5lbs RTF with empty tanks.

If you are looking for a scale jet, any of the small F16's out there will fly on a P60, I have not flown one but have seen them fly with P60's, P70's, PST600's, Wren 54's etc.

I have the Rafale from Fly Eagle Jets as well with a PST600 in it (roughly the same size as a P60). Quality wise the jet is very good, I haven't had a chance to maiden mine yet though there are a few flying on RCU here with similar engines and very good results.

The Reaction 54 is another sport jet that will work well with a P60, mine had a PST600 which was good push for it.

Those are the ones I have flown or seen flown (except the Liberty of course, but we are designing that one specifically for the small engines)
There are certainly others here who have more experience with the smaller engines and airframes
Old 01-05-2009, 09:10 AM
B58
My Feedback: (43)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Boomerang Intro, Bobcat, Foremost 120. These are good choices also. Bob
Old 01-05-2009, 10:47 AM
seflyer
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why a new thread?