Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Legend 1/6 Scale F-16 CG help

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Legend 1/6 Scale F-16 CG help

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 12:07 PM
imperio
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jet Legend 1/6 Scale F-16 CG help

ok well guess its been to hot for anyone to fly i was hoping to hear from everyone as to how they like there new CG posistion n how they felt the improvment was for them n there situation lol n hey malcom i cut a hole n the fusalage like u instructed n i felt it worked very well indeed but it was a pain n the ass laying on my back on a creeper grinding away lol guess i should have laid the jet on its back lol haha n yeah i really cut the hole like this with a dremel n just joking about it being dificult lol it was easy but the glass was thick lol
Old 11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
imperio
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: Jet Legend 1/6 Scale F-16 CG help

hey somthing to watch for on the jl f16 1/6th i had a fuel tank leak at the seam on the fiberglass fuel cells n noticed it n flight leaking fuel talk about the aw **** of the day lol anyway pulled the tanks n one was leaking badly at the seam n the other about 1mm from leaking through n i puilled en both n cleaned em super thin CA the seam sealed the leak n used some resin n glass cloth to cap the seam all the way around the seam togther both tanks, so if u have the fiberglass tanks glass cloth that seam folks dont let it cost ya anymore than the glass cloth n resin ive inquired about the blow molded tanks from jl n they are $80 a pair n $40 shipping n personally i felt they should have warrantyed out the glass tanks because of the way the seam was almost absolutly gonna leak its a saftey hazard n they should have glassed the seam from the factory i feel n the first place, n felt i shouldve glassed em then but of courses theres always somone who convinces me otherwise n like a dumbass i listened ect anyway the good news no damage n the f16 dead sticks like a cessna lol yup not to bad im impressed it glides that well of course i killed the engine from good altitude lol
Old 11-13-2017, 03:35 PM
andretorres89
My Feedback: (1)

Anyone here still flying this F16?
i'm trying to get an hold of a instruction manual for this aircraft if someone here has it, could you please post it.
I'll be setting my CG to the corrected 220 from the LE as well. Are you guys doing that with the gear IN or OUT?
Also looking to see if anyone has a pattern to trace down where the ordinance mounts onto the wings.