Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Tennessee Jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Tennessee Jets

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2003, 02:05 PM
bcovish
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Critique

Kurt

After you have your critique of the event with the FBO, maybe you could post any do's or don't's here. Maybe this info could help a club planning an event where a full scale venue is being considered.

Thanks
Old 06-17-2003, 03:30 PM
Danger38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tennessee Jets

I also want to thank columbia rc and all the hard work that many put in to make this a great jet meet i live close to columbia i did not know how to act to come and take part in a jet fly in and go home and sleep in my bed and come back again i am very proud of you guys my hats is off to all of you that made it a success,and the courtesy to all the people i am looking forward to next year.
Danger38 out.
Old 06-18-2003, 12:26 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Tennessee Jets

WOW!!! I'm really upset that I did not get to attend this event (nor the Mississippi Afterburner) due to the F-4 tornado that went through my town on May 4th, completely destroying my work place. Judging by the pics from both events, it looked as though everyone had a great time! After working 12 to 14 hours a day, every day since the tornado, I can finally take care of my own damaged home. :cry: Keep the pics coming!!! They help to ease the pain of not being able to attend. Good job on the events and I've got my calendar marked for next year.

Kevin
Old 06-18-2003, 03:43 AM
wd40
My Feedback: (81)

Default tn jets

I would like to thank all of the club members for all there hard work on this event it really made me feel good to see all the guys working as a team to get things done.I feell like I am in one of the best clubs in the world. I hope next year is even better.I would like to thank all guys that came this year ,and hope to see you next year, and big thanks to aviation services for having us , and giving all there support.

Best Finsh Rusty Barden Bvm Aggressor
Best d/f scale Tom Dodgen Bvm Fury
Best Scale jet David Reid Bvm f-4
Best Sport Gordon Dickens Bvm Bobcat
Best Sport d/f Randy Moore Yellow starfire
Most Flights David Reid

*Governors Cup Lewis Patton*

Tennessee Jets
Michael T. Grant
Contest Director
Old 06-18-2003, 09:30 AM
geneh-RCU
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tennessee Jets

Tinman.

Nice Video. What software did you use? I sent you a PM.

Gene
Old 06-19-2003, 02:41 AM
S HARRIS
My Feedback: (6)

Default Tennessee Jets

HEY, WHERE DID IT GO? I KNOW I SAW THE THREAD ABOUT THE VIDEO YESTERDAY, MAN WE HAD A BALL AT TENN JETS!! LOOKING FOWARD TO NEXT YEARS. MIKE AND TREVOR, HATS OFF TO YOU GUYS AND THE REST OF YOUR CLUB.
DAVID R, I MUST SAY HE IS HARD TO KEEP UP WITH, BUT I GAVE IT A GOOD TRY. MAYBE NEXT TIME? HA!
SCOTT
Old 06-20-2003, 09:34 PM
thunderjet
My Feedback: (1)

Default Jet fly by

The video stream was removed do to future problems that it may or may not cause. Lets just say if you missed it, you missed it.

Thanks for your understanding
Thunderjet
Old 06-20-2003, 10:13 PM
seanreit
My Feedback: (60)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tennessee Jets

can someone email the video to me at [email protected] please, I'd love to see it since I wrecked everything on my way to this event.
Old 06-20-2003, 10:19 PM
Skymac
My Feedback: (8)

Default Tennessee Jets

Could you also email it to me, when was it?? Was there all day saturday. [email protected]
Old 06-20-2003, 11:32 PM
RBardin
My Feedback: (27)

Default Tennessee Jets

Great event, thanks to all who worked hard to put it together!

Scott H., thanks for the springs - you saved me, man! You'll have replacements as soon as I place an order next week.

seanreit, sorry about your mishap - I did pass along the info that you were in the market for a trailer and I think there is at least one guy with a trailer already set up for sale in our club.

Rusty
[email protected]