Got the cockpits adjusted so they fit.
I will make the front one ''semi permanent'', and the aft will be removed for filling fuel/air and charging.
I removed the two pins in the canopy, they were HUGE, and they got in the way for the front tub, I made two new pins at the edge of the canopy instead.
Just need to make a cover for the front, the one that follows the kit is way too short, so will make a new one of some wood instead....
BTW, I removed the brace in the front of the canopy, I added some epoxy around the inside of the curve in the front to make it more stiff.
I also removed some of the brace in the back, it is very wide from the factory, no need for that (and it looks ugly
And no, it is not cyano fog or epoxy fingers, it's just dust on the glass