Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

ULTRA BANDIT-THERES A LOTTA WOW HERE

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ULTRA BANDIT-THERES A LOTTA WOW HERE

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Eye candy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ULTRA BANDIT-THERES A LOTTA WOW HERE

Just got back from flying Bob Jessey's Ultra Bandit in Fla. with the help from Dustin, Chris and Bob himself. First of all, you should see how Bob finished off the interior once you remove the canopy, WOW! Second, I'm the luckiest pilot in this sport to have someone like Bob build these wonderful jets from BVM and allow me to fly them. This is is his seventh BVM kit he has built and all have flown very well. Now, it's my turn to put on the eye candy! Next, the support we received from the BVM crew was remarkable! From the minute we walked into the shop, until we finished at the restaurant that evening, it's an experience I'll never forget! When it came to the flying, there were moments of pure excitement all the way to changing my shorts from multiple stains a few times thanks to Dustins practical jokes in the air, what a prankster! I could go on and on, but I will say that the Bob V., Patty and the guys trully love there products, believe in you get what you pay for, and stand behind each and every a/c they sell! My hats off to them for everything they did for us and hope they have continued success in the future. See ya this summer, Leonard "Max" Smart
Old 04-29-2009, 09:41 AM
SinCityJets

Default RE: ULTRA BANDIT-THERES A LOTTA WOW HERE

Pictures!!
Old 04-29-2009, 10:21 AM
Dustin Buescher

It was all white.

The interior was one of the best out there! Post some photos for future Ultra owners.

Max, do a slow roll for us.... Ha!
Old 04-29-2009, 05:52 PM
Boating Bob
My Feedback: (4)

The plane is packed for transporting, when I get it out I will take some pictures. The BVM ultra was a fun kit to build. Everything came with it and went together like you would expect from BVM. If you have a question, just give Dustin a call and you get a straight answer. The service and friendliness from the BVM staff was exelent. Dustin put the maiden flight on it and Bob showed up to witness the event. A all white plane isn't the easiest thing to see but Dustin did his usual great job. Later that week Leonard showed up with a hand full of decals and made it a lot easier to see, Dustin checked him out on the big plane. Now to get it home and let Leonard work his magic on it.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:48 PM
ckeene9
My Feedback: (-1)

Some Pix of an All white Ultra. Can't wait to see what Leonard does to this thing.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Boating Bob
My Feedback: (4)

Thanks for the pictures of my baby, I was too excited to take any.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:15 PM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Wow, it looks totally NOT like the Ultra's on the site! It just looks different than the painted ones! Looking forward to seeing yours painted. [sm=thumbup.gif]

Congrats on the maiden. I'm excited to start working on mine.

UPS (or some kind of mail delivery service) has mine in transit, hopefully I'll take delivery tomorrow!! What color scheme are you going to do and what are you using for power?

Raf
Old 05-06-2009, 09:11 AM
Extractor

Thanks for pictures when you get a chance..

Regards,

Steve