Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Mako's RC Jet Club Forum/Blog

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Mako's RC Jet Club Forum/Blog

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 10:46 AM
YOADRIAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mako's RC Jet Club Forum/Blog

Its About time one of us got our mug in MODEL AVIATION. Dang i always thought it would be me first, considering i fly better then you lololol. JK! Congrats Brother send my congrats to Robert also, it came out real cool. Next stop, Scale Masters, now if i could only find my paper airplane i spend months working on its a sure winner, but my shreader has a smile on its face and i am scared the evil thing ate it. Talk soon. By the way she's back!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca80227.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1260272  
Old 08-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Marvinf14
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ohhhhhhhhhh man look at that, she definitely back, cant wait to see her again in the AIR, awesome, by the way when u gonna have her flying again!!!!!! Thnx for the mug shot, lol, Bob and I were impressed, there was 818 Pilots at Joe Nall and over 1500 airplanes, that was awesome, thnx again!!!!! Paper airplane, huhhh, you haven't showed me that!!!!! I did a little project with my RC Car and was able to follow airplanes im bout to add it up in youtube!!!! Wow 2 more weekends for our Warbird Event!!!!![8D][8D]
Old 08-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Marvinf14

Come visit MAKO'S store on CafePress! Everytime & anytime you PURCHASE from CaffePress the CLUB makes MONEY, so dont hesitate to buy, any item that you buy adds up and can help the club to make money to get grass cut and other things that we need to support our AWESOME FIELD!!!!! Check it out and also look at the CALENDAR, if you have any particular picture you want me to add to the calendar let me know and/or if you have 12 pictures i can make your own personal calendar, so go on have fun and enjoy shopping at MAKO'S CaffePress

Heres the Link Ladies and Gents

[link=http://www.cafepress.com/makosrcjetclub]Come visit MAKO'S store on CafePress![/link]
Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
Kometfreak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anybody out there have video of my ME163 Komet from Sunday?

Roy
Old 09-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Marvinf14

Hey Roy,

Yes theres a few minutes of video, its actually coming up in a few, im actually finishing the Mako's 2nd Warbird Show, i will make a video of of it later too
Old 09-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Marvinf14

Mr Bevar I missed you on SUNDAY my friend! hope to see you again at Makos!!!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 10:04 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Marvin,

We had a great time on Saturday...thanks again!

See you back down there soon!

Beave
Old 09-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Marvinf14

Hello everyone this is the Video I edited , i hope everyone enjoys it as much as i enjoyed our Warbird Airshow as well as I did editing the video

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH9dI3GOuxM]Mako's R/C 2nd Annual Warbird Airshow 2009[/link]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGdPvKAlqk]Mako's R/C 2nd Annual Warbird Airshow 2009 PART II[/link]
Old 09-13-2009, 07:27 PM
RC Invasion
My Feedback: (34)

Bad dog in the 2nd video, Julio had to call his attention.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Marvinf14

LOL!!!!
Old 09-20-2009, 08:19 PM
Marvinf14

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh man for you guys that hardly show up at club now you guys missed out on one awesome day and our newest friend Kleber flying 3D like you wont believe, well hope to see you more often outher guys!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Kometfreak

Check this out custom pilots in your likeness.

[link]http://www.mikebrentart.com[/link]

Roy
Old 11-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Marvinf14

Roy, that is the coolest thing, awesome i love that!!! i have to get one for my jet man!!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 09:57 PM
dav42984

Hey Guys and Girls... Well where do I begin. My gf just bought me a Blue Angel F-18C EDF Jet for christmas and Im new to the whole RC community.. I was wondering if I could get some info on how to join the club and things of that sort.. It's an electric Plane so I dont know if I can join you guys.. Also if you have any suggestions on where I could fly it that would help greatly.. Thank you. I recieve the plane on Dec 29 and Im excited for its arrival.
Old 12-22-2009, 10:25 PM
Marvinf14

Hey Dave, good talking to you and yes you can join us, we are an awesome place to be at and family oriented, it was good talking to you see you outhere, and awesome plane you got , we have a few guys that fly that F-18
Old 01-05-2010, 02:42 PM
denis chile

HOLA MARVIN

ME PRESENTO,, MI NOMBRE ES DENIS BUSTOS SOY AEROMODELISTA CHILENO DE LA CIUDAD DE TEMUCO YA HACE 30 AÑOS TE VI EN LA TV EN EL PROGRAMA CASO CERRADO Y REALMENTE TE FELICITO POR TU AVION,,,, NO SE HACE CUANTO TIEMPO FUE EMITIDO ESE PROGRAMA ALLA PERO ACA SOLO LO EMITIERON HOY,,,, REALMENTE YO HABRIA ECHO LO MISMO QUE TU ,,,BUSCO OTRA SOLUCION ANTES DE VENDER NUSTROS"""" JUGUETITOS """" COMO ALGUNAS PERSONAS LOS LLAMAN, NOSOTROS LOS AEROMODELISTAS DE CORAZON SABEMOS Y APRECIAMOS EL VALOR DE NUESTRAS CREACIONES Y NO HABLO DEL VALOR MATERIAL SINO DEL SENTIMENTAL YO AUN GUARDO UN AVION QUE ROMPI HACE 8 AÑOS YA QUE ME COSTO FABRICARLO 1 AÑO Y MEDIO Y GUARDARLO DESTRUHIDO ESO NADIE LO PUEDE ENTENDER. BUENO, NUEVAMENTE TE FELICITO Y OJALA PUEDAS SOLUCIONAR TU PROBLEMA SINTENER QUE DESACERTE DE TUS AVIONES. ( MI HIJA DE 9 AÑOS QUEDO IMPRESIONADA CON TUS VUELOS ASI QUE AHORA GRACIAS A TI ME VOY A TENER QUE COMPRAR UN JET JAJAJAJAJAJA)

SALUDOS DESDE CHILE

DENIS BUSTOS F.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:05 PM
Marvinf14

Hola Denis,

Hombre un abrazo y cordiales saludos a ti, tu familia y les deseo un lindo 2010, el programa fue emitido en Noviembre. Hermano esque usted sabe, el hobby , todo lo que uno aprende, a la cual hoy trabajo de todos esos conocimiento que el hobby me ah enseñado, soy tercera generacion, o sea hermano esta entro mi sangre, y tampoco dejare a mi familia en la calle, ni pondre el hobby encima de ellos, pero me eh sacrificado mucho para poder estar donde estoy asi como en el hobby y en la vida, y si "los juguetitos" como muchos les dicen son supremamente educativo, sin embargo voy a veces a escuelas de los niños que estan en nuestro club y les enseñamos que tener un "Hobby" es lo maximo y te enseña mucho en la vida. Denis, hombre se lo que es perder un avion especialmente con tanto trabajo que se les hace, te entiendo lo del aeromodelo que se te estrello. Hombre ahora tonces tu hija querra aprender a volar como el papa, tonces enseñale, jejeje, mis felicitaciones y me encanta escuchar que tienes una connecion bien linda con tu hija te felicito tambien hombre y suerte y pa lante hermanito

Desde Miami tu amigo
Marvin
Old 01-05-2010, 10:13 PM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Culos Hey! Habla Inglés para los Yankees!

Beave
Old 01-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Marvinf14

Jejejejeeeeee, Happy New Year to all my R/C Hobbyists, Mr Beave, hey my friend i hope to see you at the Warbird at Cape Coral!!!! sorry missed you last time at Markham Park
Old 01-06-2010, 10:09 AM
denis chile

I'M SORRY FOR ALL HOBBYISTS WHIT NOT SPEAK SPANISH,,,,, BUT MY ENGLISH ITS VERY BAD. IN MY POST ONLY CONGRATULATED TO MARVIN FOR F-16 APPEARS IN TV

SHOW IN PROGRAM " CASO CERRADO " IN CHILE. I'M CHILEAN AND TOOK HER 30 YEARS OLD IN THE HOBBY.

I HOPE UNDERSTAND MY POOR ENGLISH

BEST WISHES FOR ALL

DENIS
Old 01-11-2010, 05:58 PM
450PTY

Hola Marvin, soy un chicode la ciudad de Panamá, hoy pasaron Caso Cerrado y vi tu hermoso F-16, Te cuento que vuelo helicopteros hace 1 anio y la verdad he volado aviones de mis amigos al igual que en el simulador,este hobby es lo mashermoso de la tierra..Cuentame que pasó con tu hijo?? ahora va contigo a volar? Aqui en panamá tambien tenemos un Field donde se vuela de todo. Mi hermana se casa con un Americano que vive en Miami.. lol ... y iré seguido alla, quisiera saber si es posible que me des la direccion de tu club asi los voy a ver en alguno de mis viajes..y si me puedes dar tu email o algo para estar en contacto para cuando pase por alla... Dile a tu hijo que yo tengo casi su misma edad un poco mayor pero dile que no se rinda...

Saludos - Mauro

Hi guys, sorry about the spanish , don't know what happened to me.. lol... - Hope visiting your field soon...

Best Regards - Mauro
Old 01-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Kometfreak

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Will translate, I am anxiously waiting for the Ipod voice version.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Marvinf14

Hey Cometfreak thanks thats a cool link i used to used another one but this its sweet, thnx again
Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Marvinf14

Hola Mauro,

Hombre encantado de conocerte, y gracias por tu mensage, y si tienes la razon esto, nuestro hobby es uno de los mas maximos y mas hermosos de la tierra, pues las cosas se pusieron super duras y ella quizo regresar a Mexico, pues ahi veces lo mejor es lo mejor para la decision de cualquier persona, yo solo quiero la felicidad para ella y el niño, pero estamos todos bien felices y con salud y Gracias a Dios nos salio todo bien, pero separados y asi es mejor hermanito y le dire a Julito el mensage que le mandas.

Mauro, cuando estes en Miami llamame o cuando quieras mi numero es 1-305-300-1800 o mi email es [email protected], y te dire como podras llegar a al club de Mako's

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ec88339.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1354378   Click image for larger version

Name:	Id96568.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1354379  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Marvinf14

Hey Guys,

i did a show her ein Miami and its coming in a whole bunch of latin america countries and people are posting here about it and i have felt very lucky to have met so manny cool people and and everyone agrees our hobby is awesome if not one of the most sophisticated, ok guys Happy New Year to all!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.