Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Driver needed ASAP

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Driver needed ASAP

Old 06-22-2009, 08:16 AM
-JC-
My Feedback: (26)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Driver needed ASAP

I need two large jets brought from Ft. Lauderdale to Manhattan before Friday this week, as well as a few boxes of support equipment and fuel. The Big Apple Jet event is this weekend, and I am too busy at work to do this myself.

If anyone is interested in making the round trip, please PM me to work out the details.

They will fit in a regular minivan with the seats out. A covered pick-up with a 9 foot bed will work as well.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:44 AM
Bryce Watson
Banned
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Driver needed ASAP

Original: John Christensen
I need two large jets brought from Ft. Lauderdale to Manhattan before Friday this week, as well as a few boxes of support equipment and fuel. The Big Apple Jet event is this weekend, and I am too busy at work to do this myself.

If anyone is interested in making the round trip, please PM me to work out the details.

They will fit in a regular minivan with the seats out. A covered pick-up with a 9 foot bed will work as well.

Well let's see, is it the long nosed modified Airworld Cougar and the modified Israeli F-16 SUFA that you were building to compete with as a member of Team USA right now over at the 8th Jet World Masters?

I wouldn't mind bringing those two jets north for you john to the Big Apple Jet rally because that's sure to be a great show and I certainly have a van big enough to carry them, but I think I'd rather go to Israel to see the remainder of the 8th JWM and thefull-scale airshow.

I might even get to see a real F-16 SUFA.

Good Luck!

Bryce
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us54031.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1222555  
Old 06-22-2009, 08:56 AM
-JC-

Yes it is Bryce, as well as a P-51 model of the actual Mustang your grandfather flew combat missions in during WW2 while he was a Tuskegee Airman.

So, you really should bring them up. We can talk about what your real problem might be, and why you need to post something derogatory in all my posts. Grow up or crawl back under your rock.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Bryce Watson
Banned

Yes it is Bryce, as well as a P-51 model of the actual Mustang your grandfather flew combat missions in during WW2 while he was a Tuskegee Airman.

So, you really should bring them up. We can talk about what your real problem might be, and why you need to post something derogatory in all my posts. Grow up or crawl back under your rock.
Grandpa never flew combat John, and yes he is currently an original Tuskegee Airman.

As far as you and I talking,how about you meet me over at the 8th Jet World Masters going on right now over in Israel and we'll discuss this there.

I'd like to see who's more woman, you or the lady with the gun.

Bryce

You've already got one ear ripped off in your avatar picture, shall I rip the other one off as well? Obviously you're not hearing me.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:07 AM
-JC-

So, in your post you tell us he was a P-51 pilot. Was that a lie?

Old 06-22-2009, 09:13 AM
Bryce Watson
Banned

So, in your post you tell us he was a P-51 pilot. Was that a lie?

Hope you are able to attend the Big Apple Jet Rally with your two jets and P-51.

or

The 8th Jet World Masters currently going on in Israel

Good Luck John Christensen

Bryce
Old 06-22-2009, 09:23 AM
-JC-

A PM from one of your friends explains it pretty well

"As for Bryce, hes still the same attention starved insecure **** he has always been"

In your thread "Let me have a witness" you show photos of Grandpa driving your Chevy saying "Well it's not a P-51" and you have several people telling you how proud you should be having an actual P-51 pilot hero as your grandfather. In several of your hundreds of posts about your family, it's alway the same... My grandpa, the P-51 hero.

Im sure your grandpa is a nice guy and yes he was a Tuskegee Airman. But don't lie about what he did. He spent a short time in Italy during the war as a supply sergeant, later demoted. He NEVER saw combat, never flew a P-51.

He did get his license in a Cessna 182 in the sixties. Do you need me to post a picture of a Cessna so you can tell the difference?

So you call me a coward and un-american for not going to Israel to compete this year. A decision several other US pilots made and about 40 other pilots world wide. 

Bryce... the only coward here is you. Lying constantly about everything to get attention. And lying about war records and achievements is pretty un-american if you ask me.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Bryce Watson
Banned

A PM from one of your friends explains it pretty well

"As for Bryce, hes still the same attentionstarved insecure **** he has always been"

In your thread "Let me have a witness" you show photos of Grandpa driving your Chevy saying "Well it's not a P-51" and you have several people telling you how proud you should be having an actual P-51 pilot hero as your grandfather. In several of your hundreds of posts about your family, it's alway the same... My grandpa, the P-51 hero.

Im sure your grandpa is a nice guy and yes he was a Tuskegee Airman. But don't lie about what he did. He spent a short time in Italy during the war as a supply sergeant, later demoted. He NEVER saw combat, never flew a P-51.

He did get his license in a Cessna 182 in the sixties. Do you need me to post a picture of a Cessna so you can tell the difference?

So you call me a coward and un-american for not going to Israel to compete this year. A decision several other US pilots made and about 40 other pilots world wide.

Bryce... the only coward here is you. Lying constantly about everything to get attention. And lying about war records and achievements is pretty un-american if you ask me.

It is now time for me to go fly a really big airplane with lots of people on it.

Good Luck John Christensen

Best Wishes

The End

Bryce
Old 06-22-2009, 10:07 AM
Modelman
My Feedback: (7)

Holy Cats! What was that all about?

Nevermind, I don't want to know... A disappointing exchange, to say the least.

Old 06-23-2009, 05:59 PM
-JC-

Had a driver but it fell through, so still looking if anyone want to make $$$ plus all expenses paid.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:18 PM
Miguel Santana

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JC...these guys will do it for free and fun...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bz78711.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	1223923  
Old 06-24-2009, 02:28 PM
-JC-

Yeah but they were too stoned to find manhattan so I had to send them back home :-)
Old 06-24-2009, 11:07 PM
Marvinf14
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn if i would off know earlier i would have done it!!!!!! sorry i saw add late!!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 01:01 PM
-JC-

Marvin, sent you a PM