Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

747 AIR FORCE ONE

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

747 AIR FORCE ONE

Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 PM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: [Deleted]

Apparently you didn't read the thread before you went on a deletion rampage , have fun riding the high horse you are on since i am fairly sure you forgot the saddle .
Please read our rules

HARASSMENT & FLAMING:
RCU members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.
The deleted posts all met one or more of the above.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:25 PM
GSR
My Feedback: (145)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wonder whatever happened to Ewalds Harrier. He was so close. Last I heard he was having all sorts of RF issues with the bypass fan. That should not be so much of a problem with 2.4 now. Gordon, you are right about Ewald, this guy is the "Anti-ewald" Scotty
Old 07-29-2009, 08:28 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 747 AIR FORCE ONE

ORIGINAL: advstol

AMA IS NOT GOING TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS PROJECT, THIS IS ALL UNDER THE DIRECTION AND GUIDANCE OF NSF (National Science Foundation) as a S.T.E.M. (Science Technology Engineering Mathematics) after-school project.
WHY NOT Have them pay the freight !!!!

Semper Fi
Old 07-29-2009, 08:55 PM
j.duncker

Hi ADVSTOL

You might want to get one of these going as a starting point. The groups in the UK and France do incredible things for little money and they can be flown in the average school hall,

[link=http://www.aeronutz.flyer.co.uk/]CLICKY[/link]

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE 747
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Us53802.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	1246132  
Old 07-29-2009, 09:38 PM
Dan M
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: j.duncker

Apparently you didn't read the thread before you went on a deletion rampage , have fun riding the high horse you are on since i am fairly sure you forgot the saddle .
Please read our rules

HARASSMENT & FLAMING:
RCU members are not permitted to harass or ''flame'' other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.
The deleted posts all met one or more of the above.

I have read the rules and understand them ... you deleted posts that did not in any way come in conflict with "the rules" and then you had the gall to jump on the high horse and compare the OP to Orville Wright and Kitty hawk ????

don't you guys have to pass some sort of test to become admins ?

you clearly did not understand the thread or the reactions of posters to the OP's replies .

maybe you should go back to admin school or at least be confined to the car forums .

Old 07-30-2009, 08:18 AM
j.duncker

The OP has decided that he does not wish any further replies on this matter.

This thread is now closed.