Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Sun Valley Jets (Ron Long's Bad ***** Jet show)

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Sun Valley Jets (Ron Long's Bad ***** Jet show)

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:39 PM
RonLongAZ
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sun Valley Jets (Ron Long's Bad ***** Jet show)

ORIGINAL: bigbaggy

Ron unlike you I don't crash expensive jets with the frequency of a cheap ham radio. And for your information I am one of the few real professionals in this community unlike you a Giant WANA BE!
So unless you want to start WW 3 with me homes you best put a cork in it or I will do it for you![:@]
So Baggs if this is how BV treats his customers you can count me out. Class act
Old 10-22-2009, 10:46 PM
RonLongAZ

Joe,
Sorry to hear your F-100 got crunched. I would never have flown it with a P200 for more than 6 minutes but that just me. I only flew mine for eight years with no mishaps.

I typed 200 but meant 160.. a typo ... a typo to be flogged with apparently. ( edit)
This post Baggs does not take a mind reader. you were taking a cheap shot at dave Like BV did on his site we all see it (YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED) Now go away.

Ron
Old 10-22-2009, 10:47 PM
AFTERBURNER1
My Feedback: (80)

ORIGINAL: sandslx

Bla bla bla quack quack quack....You guys are a bunch of blow hard johny come latelys' in the jet community. Make no mistake If you cant build or maintain your own jet....you shouldnt have a waiver...period. I cant wait to see some of you South western Cali Valley Girls in action at Vegas. Ill bring an extra extinguisher for you non BVM clowns...or some wrenches whatever comes first.

Nice thread...talking like a bunch of wiggers on BET.

Justin Sands
BVM rep
Team JR/Horizon

So you are saying guys like Joe Catsaleo, one of your "GODFATHER'S" better customers should not have a waiver????/ Big balls my friend... I know plenty of guys that will fly rings around you that have never built a jet before...

"Blow Hard Johnny Come Latelys" Whatever guy..... Some of us have WAY more important things do than spend 6 months pressing 50 Thousand rivets in an over priced never get $20K Mig 15.

Fire extinguishers???? Me and all of my peers run JetCats!!!! No fires here sonny!!!! Might need one for you though....
You are a Great Public Relations representative for bvm......
Makes me want to get on the phone and buy an Ultra!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!

Keep drinkin it sonny Keep drinkin!!!!! Sooner or later you will not like the taste anymore and there will be no COMP ARF COCKTAIL LEFT FOR YOU!![X(][X(]

You should just scurry back under the rock from which you came!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Sp45283.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	131.2 KB
ID:	1300329  
Old 10-22-2009, 10:50 PM
bigbaggy

Ron nice try. You have already been asked to leave..... DOOOOOH didn't think I knew about that did you?

But the real question is , What got you so upset? Did I insult your sense of well being some how? You need a bigger shovel cause you can't dig fast enough.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:53 PM
cactusflyer
My Feedback: (4)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Joe,
Sorry to hear your F-100 got crunched. I would never have flown it with a P200 for more than 6 minutes but that just me. I only flew mine for eight years with no mishaps.

Paul, Unbelievable, simply freaking-unbelievable! Why air this dirty laundry?..................Shall we talk about Team Purple's exploits this year at FAT?.........from what I gather, there are many a so far untold stories.............Hmmmmmm?????

Don't I answer............I DO know why the spotlight was shown on this..........One would think the a "real professional in this community" would not have to do someone else's dirty work............I guess times are hard.

I have lost all respect for you,

John
Old 10-22-2009, 10:58 PM
RonLongAZ

ORIGINAL: cactusflyer

Joe,

Paul, Unbelievable, simply freaking-unbelievable! Why air this dirty laundry?..................Shall we talk about Team Purple's exploits this year at FAT?.........from what I gather, there are many a so far untold stories.............Hmmmmmm?????

Don't I answer............I DO know why the spotlight was shown on this..........One would think the a ''real professional in this community'' would not have to do someone else's dirty work............I guess times are hard.

I have lost all respect for you,

John

John I could not agree more thank you for your post.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:59 PM
RonLongAZ

Ron nice try. You have already been asked to leave..... DOOOOOH didn't think I knew about that did you?

But the real question is , What got you so upset? Did I insult your sense of well being some how? You need a bigger shovel cause you can't dig fast enough.
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????
Old 10-22-2009, 11:04 PM
bigbaggy

John,
If thats what you want to do thats fine.
No one has explained to me what I did wrong.
Maybe you could make a coherent explanation of my faux pa.
Ron has been unable so far.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:05 PM
RogieVee

It's painfull to read this crap from whatever perspective you have... with this much hate being displayed day after day, I'm almost sorry I bought a turbine. Doesn't seem like a very happy "family"... this reflects on us all, something to think about.

No wonder all you guys refer to it as "the dark side"...

Magoo
Old 10-22-2009, 11:06 PM
bigbaggy

ORIGINAL: arizonasun25

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????
ANSWER TO QUESTION RON WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED AT ME. I DID NOT DAMAGE JOES JET?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:07 PM
AFTERBURNER1

Old 10-22-2009, 11:12 PM
sandslx
My Feedback: (1)

deleted....

LOL

Justin Sands
Old 10-22-2009, 11:12 PM
RonLongAZ

Bla bla bla quack quack quack....You guys are a bunch of blow hard johny come latelys' in the jet community. Make no mistake If you cant build or maintain your own jet....you shouldnt have a waiver...period. I cant wait to see some of you South western Cali Valley Girls in action at Vegas. Ill bring an extra extinguisher for you non BVM clowns...or some wrenches whatever comes first.

Justin Sands
BVM rep
Team JR/Horizon
Wow Justin Does a football player do his own medical does a race car driver wrench on his own car NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will pass on your extinguisher and your tools don't need them have pros hanldeling my work .
Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 PM
RonLongAZ

ORIGINAL: arizonasun25

ANSWER TO QUESTION RON WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED AT ME. I DID NOT DAMAGE JOES JET?
Baggs what have you done?????????? You insulted Me You insulted David and just about all the non BVM west coast jet community That is what you have done Nice Pr You will go far in your profession. Hope BV has a nice retirement package set aside for you.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Justin Sands
BVM rep
Team JR/Horizon
Wow...you are way out of line with this post. [:@]
V..
Old 10-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Shui
My Feedback: (2)

Wow! I think we all know that I set the clock too long on the F-100 and came up short. I find it hilarious someone is still tracking my every move and suddenly cares AFTER a problem happens and you all pounce on it.

It's good to know all those years I was in "the camp" selling jets for someone and flying my butt off, winning awards, Top Gun's, etc that I could do no wrong. Suddenly I'm like a bad guy? C'mon now. I'm flattered by the constant watchover I'm receiving, obviously someone is bored or simply misses me

We all had a great time at this rally and I expect the cheap shots from some, but I think most guys know me well enough, with all the flying I do around the world, yea, stuff happens, and it's unfortunate, and I will own up to it. So if it'll make you feel better feel free to email me after a trip and I'll gladly tell you all about my flying & screwups, after all, I am human!

My dads electric Turbinator went in on flight #1 out there due to a Y-harness on the ailerons somehow shorted after lift off. Someone said on my return to the pits - wow look, Shui is human. Lol. I laughed and said yep, part of this hobby.

Let us all remember, this is our hobby (for almost all of us), and it's supposed to be fun. I recall events and fields where guys help each other, like they did at Sun Valley Jets '09! Let the good times roll!

uote]ORIGINAL: bigbaggy

Joe,

I typed 200 but meant 160.. a typo ... a typo to be flogged with apparently. ( edit)
[/quote]
Old 10-22-2009, 11:18 PM
bigbaggy

Question to the west coast gang?

Have I ever Lied or misrepresented myself to any of you?
Have I ever damaged anyones jet and walked away as if it wasn't my problem? Have I ever done anything other than try to prevent airframes from getting damaged or pilots from having success!!!!

If any of you can come forward I will quit jets tonight here and now!!! Ron go find them I bet they are lined up 3 wide and 40 deep.

INTEGRITY MATTERS. Each and every one of you know what I stand for.

Find the lie or the misrepresentation and I quit tonight. Right now Ron find it!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:18 PM
AFTERBURNER1

Bring your Self promoting personality to Vegas Dougie. So I can tell you what I think about you to your face.

Sincerely

Justin Sands
I pretty much get along with everyone... First time I met you you just milled around with your nose in the air.... Too cool for school!!! Nobody I want to hang around.... Believe me I am NOT the only one who thinks it of you either...

I did not call you out!!! You started it not me..... Turn on your heat gun and start pressing yo rivets again.....

L8TER
Old 10-22-2009, 11:20 PM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

You guys on ur period?
scott
Old 10-22-2009, 11:22 PM
dbarrym
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
bigbaggy

ORIGINAL: jetpilot

You guys on ur period?
scott
Serious cramps no doubt.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Listen bigbaggy or baglicker or whatever your name is, we don`t want to argue with you, we just want you to go away !!!!
V..[:@]
Old 10-22-2009, 11:24 PM
RonLongAZ

Question to the west coast gang?

Have I ever Lied or misrepresented myself to any of you?
Have I ever damaged anyones jet and walked away as if it wasn't my problem? Have I ever done anything other than try to prevent airframes from getting damaged or pilots from having success!!!!

If any of you can come forward I will quit jets tonight here and now!!! Ron go find them I bet they are lined up 3 wide and 40 deep.

INTEGRITY MATTERS. Each and every one of you know what I stand for.

Find the lie or the misrepresentation and I quit tonight. Right now Ron find it!!!!!!!!!!!
Baggs there is a lot more guys calling you out than me!!!!!!!!! Deep down you know you are wrong and need to get out so quit Baggs quit we don't need you.
sandslx
My Feedback: (1)

I have allot of cheese on my taco....I need a spoon.

Justin
dbarrym
My Feedback: (47)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.