Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet central. . .halloween "treat"

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet central. . .halloween "treat"

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 05:05 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jet central. . .halloween "treat"

JET CENTRAL turbine manufacturing announces a "special factory direct offer" for the following turbine.

We offer to our customers, five (5) JF 4 Rhino SP 40lb thrust turbine systems complete with our ISO9000 PowerPack. Regular price $3,695.00. . .Halloween special; $3,140.75 plus $60 shipping from our production facility. That's 15% off regular pricing. There are 5 only at this price. . .all NIB, not demonstrators. When they are sold. . .they are gone !

Orders may be placed by email to: [email protected] or factory direct @ [email protected] Convenient payment processing via PayPal, your Master Card, Visa or bank wire transfer.

The "treat" is on us. . .your Jet Central management team !

Victoria Nieto
Juan Ramon Ruiz
Eric Clapp

Last edited by BluFox; 10-31-2014 at 06:18 AM.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:16 AM
redtail
My Feedback: (15)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey BluFox,
Well alllllllright. How about you and the company boys pulling off the same marketing deal for Xmas for the Cheetah. Smile. I'll buy one. Smile Again. Chic

Old 10-31-2014, 06:37 AM
BluFox

Chic:

We will take your suggestion "under advisement" as the judge would say. . .in all seriousness, we are formulating a Holiday program.
Thank you for your loyalty to Jet Central Turbines and accessories.

Eric
Old 10-31-2014, 08:16 AM
David Jackson

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any specials on the turboprop unit?
Old 10-31-2014, 08:48 AM
BluFox

Hello David:

No, not at this time. However, I have a Turbo Prop demo which has been serviced and has the updated gear box bearings and cage. This is propane start and is complete.
This is being sold for $3.475.00 which includes shipping to the lower 48. LTW included at no charge. This is a no damage history turbine. . . .

Cheers,
Eric
Old 10-31-2014, 10:46 AM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

This is nice but with the recent price drops from Jets Munt and Kingtech its still not inline with the market is heading, expect cheaper more affordable turbines
Old 10-31-2014, 08:54 PM
niteflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm with Redtail, in need of a Cheetah..............

Thanks again Eric for the start motor for the Falcon, she fired first time once that was replaced. Hope you received the old motor, it was sent out a week
and a half or so ago......

Arnold
Old 11-01-2014, 03:16 AM
redtail

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

By the way Eric, I luv my Jet Central Rabbit. It is in my first jet (JetMach 60) and I'm sticking with the Jet Central Line of Products. Now, how about that pro-mo for a deal? You are right about the statement by the Judge, "will take under advisement". I am a lawyer turned elementary school math/science teacher. Got tired of putting kids in jail so I thought I would see if I could cut off the flood of kids going to jail or getting into trouble. I believe I have at least put my finger in the hole in the dam, instead of a flood, there is now only a trickle coming through. I was introduced to Jet Central by Dustin when I went to his Jet Camp and flew his Rabbit powered Bobcat. That is my story and I am sticking with it. Thanks for the back-up Niteflyer. We'll keep working on Eric, maybe he'll give in by Xmas. Chic

Last edited by redtail; 11-01-2014 at 03:23 AM.