Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Thank You to Altecarerc ( Peter Ayache )

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Thank You to Altecarerc ( Peter Ayache )

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 12:25 PM
giumbo
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You to Altecarerc ( Peter Ayache )

I've been dealing with altecarerc for 3 years now....and have always received outstanding customer service for the high quality products he sells.....Just recently Peter has helped me acquire some turbine related accessories for my project, and these were support parts for a turbine that he is not a dealership for.....This is going above and beyond to help a fellow jet modeler.....Peter is truly an outstanding asset to our hobby, and i strongly recommend that you will be completely satisfied with any purchase you make from him.....His after the sale customer support is impeccable......Once again, Thank You Peter for all you do to help people enjoy this hobby to the highest degree.....

Sincerly,
Giumbo
Old 05-20-2010, 12:46 PM
cy paul

Default RE: Thank You to Altecarerc ( Peter Ayache )

Peter, is a dear friend of mine and i couldnt of said it any better! Good Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2010, 12:51 PM
Gordon Mc
My Feedback: (11)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yup - Peter has a tendency to go above and beyond, even helping out when you didn't buy the product from him.

I bought my Jaguar kit direct from CD in France since I was not aware of the ability to get it from Peter at Altecare ... and when all sorts of things went wrong with the kit being destroyed in shipping, Peter stepped in to help me get a replacement, then helped translate emails from Didier etc.

Getting good support from someone you purchased goods from is expected - but getting outstanding support from someone who didn't get a penny from you - that's just amazing.

Gordon
Old 05-20-2010, 03:15 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

I have to throw my thumbs up to Peter as well.... Even though we are somewhat competitors; he has even helped me out with some products in a pinch. Peter is always willing to help regardless of who you are!
First class guy! [sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Todd
Old 05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
ddennison
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He also helped me with finding a less common Festo valve (also some of you here did too). I talked with him by phone and had the valves pronto and he even had thrown in some complimentary MAP air line holders!

Great guy and great service - I hope to do more business with him.

Dave Dennison
Old 05-21-2010, 02:44 AM
extra 300
My Feedback: (3)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Peter is the best!! Wish that there were more guys out there having the same spirit and dedication by always prevailing the Hobby before the business.
I wouldn't be flying jets if it wasn't from you Pete. Thanks!!!

Regards,
Dany
Old 05-21-2010, 08:56 AM
ps2727

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Peter is one of the truly good guys in the hobby!
Paul
Old 05-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Props4ever

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: cy paul

Peter, is a dear friend of mine and i couldnt of said it any better! Good Stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps2727
Peter is one of the truly good guys in the hobby!
Paul
That's exactly how strongly i feel about Peter also, he is a dear friend and one hell of awesome guy when it comes to his modeling side business (Altecare Rc). Definitely an important asset to this part of the hobby.