Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Stolen Servos, Any Helpful Information Whould Be Apprechated.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Stolen Servos, Any Helpful Information Whould Be Apprechated.

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen Servos, Any Helpful Information Whould Be Apprechated.

ORIGINAL: bevar

Oh come on Todd...how could you be sleepy??? I pour a bottle of formula down Marley's pie hole at midnight and she sleeps till past 7:00 the next morning! Of course she is older... (3 days older)

Beave

ORIGINAL: lov2flyrc

I am getting quite crabby lately, little sleep with a new born and all...

LOL.... well unfortunately, Erin thinks that daytime is the perfect time to sleep and Night time is perfect for raising hell! []
Old 08-20-2010, 04:21 PM
lov2flyrc
My Feedback: (24)

ORIGINAL: KC36330

Funny... Havent spoken to you personally in over a year .... how could I have possibly been arrogant to you?

I am getting quite crabby lately, little sleep with a new born and all but one would think we would have to talk in order for me to express arrogance, no?

I'm done.... Your account has been closed with us. Have a nice life.
all you have to do is scroll up a few posts and you see your arrogance shining like a new penny. with all the time you wasted here you could of called and seen for yourself but i guess that would prove to yourself how big an ass you're being.

Ok... Just for fun... Give me the Congressman's name that handled the issue. After all; I am quite curious how he got this matter resolved. Maybe I can use his help in the future
Old 08-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Gooseman240

WOW,

Soap show is just right!!

I always say, 2 sides to the story. KC should have written in the local paper about his issues with the post office, they would have straightened out communication issues straight away being a small town. I know, I live in one after growing up in the big city. The town just loves gossip.

Good luck with finding a new vendor KC!!
(not that I am siding with dream works, I have never delt with them personally.)

NICE SHOW ALL!!! I truly enjoyed reading this one!! [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]

Going a year and a bit and the babe still wakes up for his bottle, when will it end!!???
Old 08-20-2010, 04:36 PM
rbean2
My Feedback: (3)

I don't know KC36330, but I have personally met Todd and dealt with Todd and Linda ALOT over the past few years and can honestly say they a with out a doubt two of the best people to deal with. On numerous occasions they have stood behind their products and have treated me with the utmost respect and are true professionals. If you have a private beef, take it else where and try not to smear them on a public forum. You qouted yourself saying they were going to work on their end to check out the USPS, so where does this anger come from?

Richard
Old 08-20-2010, 04:38 PM
rbean2

Hey Beave, quit cryin about being up too late. Wait till they come in at all hours of the night "Just too see what you and Mom are doing!"

Richard
Old 08-20-2010, 05:26 PM
KC36330

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok... Just for fun... Give me the Congressman's name that handled the issue. After all; I am quite curious how he got this matter resolved. Maybe I can use his help in the future

Bobby Bright.
1205 Longworth HOB
Washington, D.C. 20515
Phone: (202) 225-2901
Old 08-20-2010, 05:30 PM
KC36330

ORIGINAL: rbean2

I don't know KC36330, but I have personally met Todd and dealt with Todd and Linda ALOT over the past few years and can honestly say they a with out a doubt two of the best people to deal with. On numerous occasions they have stood behind their products and have treated me with the utmost respect and are true professionals. If you have a private beef, take it else where and try not to smear them on a public forum. You qouted yourself saying they were going to work on their end to check out the USPS, so where does this anger come from?

Richard

i had no anger with them nor did i expect anything out of them other then contacting USPS on their end, which Linda did, i called them to let them know i got the box, not to try and screw them out of JR servos and before i could tell them i was informed that Todd said he wasn't going to do anything (other then what Linda had already did) because it showed as delivered, again i didn't expect anything out of them but didn't appreciate the comment as it was uncalled for. not once did i say anything at all negative about Todd till he came here with his attitude, which just proves his un-professionalism. i've seen some of his posts on here before to customers and that's why i never asked to speak to him, i was content with the help Linda was providing.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:42 PM
rbean2

Richard

i had no anger with them nor did i expect anything out of them other then contacting USPS on their end, which Linda did, i called them to let them know i got the box, not to try and screw them out of JR servos and before i could tell them i was informed that Todd said he wasn't going to do anything (other then what Linda had already did) because it showed as delivered, again i didn't expect anything out of them but didn't appreciate the comment as it was uncalled for. not once did i say anything at all negative about Todd till he came here with his attitude, which just proves his un-professionalism. i've seen some of his posts on here before to customers and that's why i never asked to speak to him, i was content with the help Linda was providing.
Can't say I saw that, all I saw was you firing the first salvo. Just my opinion.

R
Old 08-20-2010, 05:48 PM
KC36330

Can't say I saw that, all I saw was you firing the first salvo. Just my opinion.

R

as previously stated, i commented that Linda was being most helpful though the whole thing, there was no comment about a 14 day wait for insurance because i was told by Linda on our first talk that they don't offer insurance because it raises the already high shipping charges, my only complaint was when i called this morning and as soon as i said my name Linda informed me she hadn't heard back from the post office and what Todd has told her about it (again i didn't ask him to replace anything so i didn't see the need for the comment), then along comes post #63.......the facts have been laid out there, any of you are welcome to call the people at the police office or the post office and talk to them and they'll verify what i've posted, it's really just that simple, takes less time then has been wasted arguing back and forth here.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:50 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

You watch. Your package will mysteriously turn up. My prediction.

We have a winner!!!!!!

spoke with my Congressman yesterday afternoon and he said he'd make a few calls, well at 0830hrs this morning i got a call and it had been mysteriously found.
LOL, thats pretty ironic. Glad to see that you got them back. BTW, Todd's reputation is stellar in my book. He may get mad at me from time to time for doggin some of the products he sells, but I buy most all of my jet accessories from him. Great company and nothing I have ever ordered from him has been a problem and that is probably over 10K worth of little parts over the years.
Old 08-20-2010, 05:54 PM
KC36330

Andy till he posted in this thread i've never had a problem with Todd either, i've spoke with him a few times on the phone and he's always been helpful, i've read a few posts on here where he's got just as abrasive a personality as i do but i knew in this situation i had did NOTHING to justify any attitude from him, lack of sleep or not, and even after hearing about what he said i still had intentions of buying the other servos that were back ordered when they came in so while i didn't appreciate the comment, i didn't hold it against him.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:05 PM
merlin51

Call your U.S. Senator I am sure he or she will get to the bottom of this for you. They have power and are here to serve us. Dave
Old 08-20-2010, 08:25 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

ORIGINAL: merlin51

Call your U.S. Senator I am sure he or she will get to the bottom of this for you. They have power and are here to serve us. Dave
uhm... might wanna go back a few posts.. he already got his servo's...

Glad to hear the servo's Showed up KC..
Old 08-20-2010, 08:28 PM
KC36330

Thanks Thomas.
Old 08-20-2010, 08:29 PM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Locking this one.

The servos are found.