RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   The new Tornado sport jet (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10095724-new-tornado-sport-jet.html)

bigplumbs 11-09-2010 07:03 AM

RE: The new Tornado sport jet

Pepperpete 11-09-2010 07:06 AM

ORIGINAL: bigplumbs

WHO CAN SHOUT THE LOUDEST !
Grow up. Seriously. You obviously have no more interest in this plane so please move along and stop cluttering this thread with your completely useless banter.

And Modellbau USA don't let this one bad apple ruin your mood.

Xairflyer 11-09-2010 07:18 AM

Dennis have you ever looked at the eurokit website lots of legs on there, everything from wire to scale trailing links, you can buy direct easily enough.

http://www.eurokitlucca.it/ashop/Cat...ory=131&Sub=no

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 07:41 AM

Not sure if you read did the beginning of the thread but we owen our composite factory in Ecuador and our turbine machine shop in Argentina. The F86D was not created by nitro planes it was developed North American and was called the Dog Saber. And the reason I decided to make that kit was in honor of my uncle that got shot down in one. FYI my dealer in the UK is going to try to keep the price of my kit as close to the US price as possible and the only reason that they will increase the price is because of the shipping cost from Miami FL

bigplumbs 11-09-2010 07:59 AM

ORIGINAL: Pepperpete

WHO CAN SHOUT THE LOUDEST !
Grow up. Seriously. You obviously have no more interest in this plane so please move along and stop cluttering this thread with your completely useless banter.

And Modellbau USA don't let this one bad apple ruin your mood.
Pepper

As so many times look who shouted first. I think you will find it was Modellbau. And you are quite incorrect I phoned the UK dealer today to speak about this plane and also phoned two of my friends with ageing Falcon 120's with a view to all 3 of us getting them.

For your information I will move along when I am ready.

So my little peppery friend you can have your opinion and I will continue to have mine.

Dennis

bigplumbs 11-09-2010 08:13 AM

I think it is old Bob Violet behind this. Trying to release a bobcat for the masses so mere mortals can afford one. :D

Is the MB339 released yet and does the price on the website include the retracts because like so offten in the jet world this is far from clear from the website

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 08:34 AM

I think it is old Bob Violet behind this. Trying to release a bobcat for the masses so mere mortals can afford one. :D

Both planes do look scary like the ones sold by Nitro.................. Anyone think they don't

Is the MB339 released yet and does the price on the website include the retracts because like so offten in the jet world this is far from clear from the website

Now that is a funny statement LOL http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ey/msn/lol.gif

<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt"><span style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 9pt">As I mentioned before the TORNADO does look like the FLACON 120 but it is structurally very different. We did extensive testing andpickedthe best and easiest fly airframe to do this with venture with. Our Plane is Turbine ready that means structurally it will accept our suggested turbine with out modification. I am not sure what you are looking at but the pictureon my website is of a F86D from a <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Vietnam</st1:place></st1:country-region> paint scheme book it not of a model. We are making a replica of a scale airplane, nitro planes has nothing to do with that.</span></p>

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 08:51 AM

and for the Aermacchi MB339 there is a thread open for that airpalne and I invite anybody that has interest or questions about that plane to read it. If further questions arise please contact me directly thank you</p>

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 11:48 AM

<span style="font-size: large; ">I promised our P60SE turbine deal to become public next week but we have been getting several orders for turbines so we are opening it today please see ad below and I hope you guys like it. Please visit our webpage for contact info www.ModellbauUSA.com
<br type="_moz" /></span>

747junky 11-09-2010 12:31 PM

Once again thank you Henry I wish you luck on this deal. Its is GREAT!!!!!

MITFREAK 11-09-2010 12:37 PM

Holy crap nice job

LGM Graphix 11-09-2010 12:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

<span style=''font-size: large; ''>I promised our P60SE turbine deal to become public next week but we have been getting several orders for turbines so we are opening it today please see ad below and I hope you guys like it. Please visit our webpage for contact info www.ModellbauUSA.com
<br type=''_moz'' /></span>

Your link doesn't work Henry. For some reason there is a space in there after the .com before the /
http://www.modellbauusa.com/

MITFREAK 11-09-2010 12:56 PM

i think it is www.modellbauusa.com

bigplumbs 11-09-2010 12:58 PM

Now that is an excellent deal I have to say.

laserbeam 11-09-2010 02:27 PM

WOW !! :D Doesn't get any better than that !!! :)

bigplumbs 11-09-2010 02:51 PM

ORIGINAL: laserbeam

WOW !! :D Doesn't get any better than that !!! :)
It could be......................... Buy a jet $400 and get a free P60 SE :D

Now that would be a deal

Dennis

RCISFUN 11-09-2010 02:54 PM

Imagine what the deal would be if they offered a famous Far East Brand (jj) [X(][X(][X(]
Oh, did I write that...my bad:D

MrPheer 11-09-2010 04:17 PM

How long is this free jet deal going for?

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 04:18 PM

You guys are cracking me up LOL http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...ey/msn/lol.gif. I did get a interesting request, Somebody asked me if they purchased a Jet Cat turbine that was more or equal to the price of the P60SE would I give them a Free Tornado and the answer is yes thats no problem I will honor that as well

bigplumbs 11-09-2010 04:29 PM

What is your price on a p20 delivered to the UK ?

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 04:45 PM

I can get you a P20 for $2695 and shipping will be what ever USPS charges that is the least expensive mode of shipping

757Driver 11-09-2010 04:52 PM

Excellent job and thank you for giving back. This is great for the hobby and I'm sure will create new jet jocks. Awaiting the F-86...please allow room for my Rabbit.

Modellbau USA 11-09-2010 05:21 PM

I just want to clarify a few things we are offering any JET CAT turbine of equal or hire value of the P60SE and you receive a TORNADO for FREEEEEE!!!!! If you do not need a GCU you can take off an additional $100

MrPheer 11-09-2010 05:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Modellbau USA

I just want to clarify a few things we are offering any JET CAT turbine of equal or hire value of the P60SE and you receive a TORNADO for FREEEEEE!!!!! If you do not need a GCU you can take off an additional $100

How long is this deal going for?

Shaun Evans 11-09-2010 05:40 PM

Wow!

Good on ya, Henry! Very exciting for a lot of people.