RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Jets (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/)
-   -   FEJ products announce 2011 (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-jets-120/10369159-fej-products-announce-2011-a.html)

chrigui 12-18-2011 10:55 PM

RE: FEJ products announce 2011

why flyjet don't rebuild t-33 tip tank?
there are not in scale now..;)

meshari14 02-18-2012 03:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,
Yesterday I flew maiden flight,Was successful but there is some observations.
The CG is 225mm and Flaps is 30 Degrees.

1- At full Flaps the plane goes down!! 16 clicks of trims Flew straight (up ele)
2- In half throttle the plane flew straight but With the full throttle the plane to goes up!!
I started with 15mm from the Stab Trailing Edge to the Stab Cover (As manual says)
But was needed 8 clicks of trims (down ele)
Do you think I need mixing Flap with Up ele or there is a problem with the CG ?

Unfortunately, yesterday was Cross Wind +22 mph,the weather was bad for maiden flight So I could not flew inverted to check

Overall this hawk was amazing:D

Any advice?

Meshari

FenderBean 02-18-2012 09:18 AM

Flip it inverted when you can and it should take just a little up to maintain level flight.

qabandi 02-18-2012 02:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

I would like to thank Johnny at flyeagle for his cooperative dealing
and support and these are a few photos of the new large viper 2012 with jetcat 180RX
The plane has excellent performance and flies beautifully .

gab_arm75 10-19-2012 04:46 AM

Can anyone tell, what's the quality plane now is produce fej? we interested mig29 twin for 2 p100. Who have new light version plane with honeycomb? what's real dry weight?
What quality of the detailing? How the canopy and other hatches are closed? Whether there are many gaps and roughnesses?

basimpsn 10-19-2012 05:32 AM

ORIGINAL: meshari14

Hi Guys,

1- At full Flaps the plane goes down!! 16 clicks of trims Flew straight (up ele)
2- In half throttle the plane flew straight but With the full throttle the plane to goes up!!
I started with 15mm from the Stab Trailing Edge to the Stab Cover (As manual says)

Unfortunately, yesterday was Cross Wind +22 mph,the weather was bad for maiden flight So I could not flew inverted to check

Any advice?

Meshari
Sounds like you need a Flap Mix. My F-18 need down Elev Flaps mix due to pitch up with full flaps.

jetmodeller 10-19-2012 10:06 AM

]

jetmodeller 10-19-2012 10:48 AM

ORIGINAL: meshari14

Hi Guys,

Any advice?

Meshari
Hi first of all you need to trim model to fly straight and level,15mm is just a good start point and will not be the same for all models,you will need to mix elevator with flap,start with 10mm of up elevator at full flap and then ajust to get the model to fly level.
C/G should be 230mm dry with full UAT with full tanks the C/G will be more forward but will be ok for landing when tanks are allmost empty.
It is NOT a good idea to fly full throttle with flaps down!!! you will never see a full size Hawk with full flaps with full power.
Check that your exhaust pipe is parraell with your engine and not pointing up or down,best to do this with the model level,check the engine with a small level,then with the engine level put the spirit level inside the exhaust pipe it should also be level regards Keith
Tie wraps on fuel lines are not a good idea they do not seal properly,best to use wire.

drdoom 10-20-2012 05:48 AM

That F-106 has been on the list for nearly a 1/2 decade???